Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259783 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 pm
OKC
Blossom96
51 • Winter Park, FL • Man

My self-summary
I'm a very easy going person,Basically the caretaker type,Honest,Caring,Loyal and understanding,A man who loves himself foremost,his family and his woman! One who loves ideas,traveling,the good things in life but who will endeavor to handle the not so pleasant,concomitant aspects of life and still smile.I would describe myself as sensitive, warm hearted, somewhat intellectual,creative and strong-minded and maybe a little stubborn at times.

What I’m doing with my life
I have a job that I love,A beautiful daughter who is everything to me,I get very emotional when i see so many wickedness in the world and i keep thinking what if a family member or friend of mine was in that situation so i spend most of my time working with some NGO's devising ways to empower those less fortunate or victimized and In all i try to live everyday of my life to the fullest.

I’m really good at
Listening,Cooking,Being creative and resourceful,Putting peoples happiness before mine and Making everyone around me happy in every possible way i can.

The six things I could never do without
God
My Kid
My Bible
My Car
Music
Food
Water.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Thinking about my future,How to be the man God wants me to be and influence my generation positively,That special someone i can spend the rest of my life with and my little girl because i want to see her grow to a become a responsible woman and Raise stronger women.

On a typical Friday night I am
Either home or out with my daughter having a good time.

You should message me if
If you are a believer,Interested in happiness,Willing to meet and If you can appreciate a great personality while the physical package is in progress.
If you have a question.Ask away.

Image Image

my email address [email protected]
Advertisement

#259785 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:23 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/07/03
Location Winter Park, Florida, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on unknown.hwng.net (205.185.222.73:58211)

IP: 205.185.222.73
ISP: Highwinds Network Group
Organization: Mudhook Marketing
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Florida
City: Miami

also on PB
scammer from Nigeria