Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259882 by malu53 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:03 pm
clint collins
City: Minnesota
Type: single
Children: without children
Relations:Relationship

Description: I am Clint,a christian still single never married no kids, am considered by my friends to be intelligent, possessing a good blend of common sense and logic. I am basically a nice man. I have always treated woman with equality and courtesy. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographical Region and people. My temperament is calm, for I do not waste my energy or create unneeded tension over unimportant issues. As I become older, I am increasingly sensitive to people feelings. However, I am not overly concerned about what people think about me, for I have a strong self assurance. Regarding religion, I went to a Catholic church on a regular basis as a child. I consider myself a good Christian My viewpoint of religion is very simple way of life..Thanks lots of love..

Advertisement

#259883 by malu53 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:09 pm
email address leads to a profile on tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6031489751
Clint55
Last Active 4 hours ago
Tagline:What does love mean to ya..?
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Other

Best Features:
The woman that attracts me is someone that is very confident and knows who she is... Her confidence can sometimes be mistaken for arrogance however it's not. When she walks into a room the atmosphere shifts, not because she made a verbal announcement that she was there... Her very presence, her sexy, obscure but demure swagger did. she is humble enough to apologize when she is wrong and knows that doing so does not take away from her manhood. she is strong enough to let me be strong for her when her back is against the wall. When she walks out the door in the morning she knows that my prayers, encouragement and love is with her. When she comes in from a long day she is welcomed into her abode as it is a sanctuary that is conducive to her happiness. This wonderful woman that I am describing loves God and knows that she is nothing without Her.