Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260216 by malu53 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm
ar
paul
Male / Single
56 - / Austria
Current Location Vienna/ Austria
Create Date 04/07/2015 05:12

Slogan
am willing to love :lol:

About Me
I’m here to find my soul mate. I believe if two people really love each other, nothing will prevent them. No matter how far away two hearts from each other

Looking For
I’m here to find my soul mate. I believe if two people really love each other, nothing will prevent them. No matter how far away two hearts from each other

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession student :=)
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Languages English

no profile pic

How are you doing I am new at this platform I like your profile and I will like to know more about you,My Name is Paul I from united state , I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I am sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. creative, intellectual, positive. I am seeking for a serious relationship true, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with, please because of my busy schedule I am not always at this site so for this reason I prefer we communicate through our email address enable us to know more about ourselves, bellow is my email address ( [email protected]m) write me so we can talk more about ourselves and also share our photos,
( [email protected])
Paul
skype paul120315
Advertisement

#261528 by rococo Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:41 pm
zauroczeni.net/profil/11963/
paulbobby
55 years
Since 4 months ago.

How do I'm new to this platform, I like your profile and would like to know more about you, I am 55 years, I am very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I am honest, loyal, honest, very sensitive, sensitive, and accurate. creative, intellectual, positive. I'm looking for a serious relationship is true, I am looking for a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, please: Due to my busy schedule I'm not always here, so for this reason I prefer to communicate through our e-mail address (paullacamera4u@outlook. com) to enable us to learn more about myself, and I will send you my picture,
([email protected])

Thanks to you
Paul
beesona.ru/id17414/
paul lacamara
message as above
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 03#p444030
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 437#p80945
#273256 by malu53 Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:42 pm
new approach on ar
new profile too, moved from Vienna to Moscow
still no profile pic

paul
Male / Divorced
55 - Moscow / Russian Federation
Current Location Moscow/ Russia
Create Date 28/10/2015 23:20
Last Login 29/10/2015 07:49

script stayed the sam, he's still a student :laugh-s:

How are you doing I am new at this platform I like your profile and I will like to know more about you, I am 55 years old, I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I am sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. creative, intellectual, positive. I am seeking for a serious relationship, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with, please because of my busy schedule I am not always at this site so for this reason I prefer we communicate through our email address enable us to know more about ourselves, bellow is my email address ( [email protected]) write me so we can talk more about ourselves and also share our photos,
( [email protected])
Paul