Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260231 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:13 pm
dating.meta.ua/5322702/
mercy diara (mercy),
woman, 24 years old
Location - Ukraine, Kiev
I am looking for a guy
Looking for: icq correspondence
I am single.

- Your credo -
I am reliable and sincere. I appreciate honesty and sincerity in a relationship Seeking polite person, a man, intelligent and affectionate, with a beautiful open smile and fun. I am the right person for me and my personality. Of course, I like to watch comedy, and fantastic adventure. I like to listen to good music. Sincere, honest, purposeful, with a good sense of humor, sociable. keeping your mind and body strong and at the same time having a good understanding of people and the meaning of life.
I think the most important thing in life is to love and be loved. I am calm and easy-going girl, I would like to see and feel the beauty and harmony in all things. I'm not afraid to try new things, as the spice of life. I like a good anecdote, and I love it when I can make someone smile and feel good. I think that the truth, trust and honesty to create and hold together a lasting love here is my email address
([email protected])

Mercy Diara -- live:mercydiara.mdi2016
Advertisement

#260232 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm
felizes.pt/
mercyjasme4u
Gender Woman
Age 24
Aveiro

INTRODUCTION
I am confident and sincere. I appreciate honesty and sincerity in relations demand an educated man, human, intelligent and affectionate, with a pleasant and engaging grin. I'm looking for the right man for me and my personality. Certainly I like to watch movies comedies, fantastic and adventure. I like to hear good music. Sincere, honest, with a good sense of humor, sociable oriented. keep my mind and body strong and at the same time have a good understanding of people and meaning of life. I think the most important thing in life is to love and be loved. I am a calm and easy-going girl I like to see and feel the beauty and harmony at all. I'm not afraid to try new things, as is the spice of life. I like a good joke, and I like when I can make someone smile and feel good. I think the truth, trust and honesty create and maintain lasting love together here is my email ([email protected])

first pic /+/
#260233 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:22 pm
milosna-zagroda.pl/
mercyjasme4u
woman, 24, Poland
Name: mercy
Birthday: 01-06-1991
The age range Partner: range 25-76
Education: Student
Relationship status: Single
Religion: Atheist
Children: I would like to have

Description:
I am trustworthy and sincere. I value honesty and sincerity in relations Seeking polite man, a man, intelligent and sensitive, with a nice smile and addictive open. I am seeking the right man for me and my personality. Surely I like to watch comedy, fantasy movies and adventure. I like listening to good music. Sincere, honest, goal-oriented, with a good sense of humor, sociable. keeps my mind and body strong while having a good understanding of the people and the meaning of life. I think the most important thing in life is to love and be loved. I am calm and nice girl like to see and feel the beauty and harmony in everything. I'm not afraid to try new things, because it is the essence of life. I enjoy a good joke, and I like it when someone I smile and well-being. I think that's true, trust and honesty create and stick together lasting love here is my email ([email protected])
pic already here
#260235 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:26 pm
osada.pl
mercyjasme4u
Name: mercy mercy
Date of birth: March 9, 1991
Registration date: 2015-06-29
E-mail: [email protected]
Registration date: 2015-06-29

:D pic in the topic first
#260236 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 pm
faces.crossclouds.com/
mercyjasme
female
Last time online: 12/07/2015

About me ...
I am trustworthy and sincere. I appreciate honesty and sincerity in relations looking for a polite man, man, intelligent and affectionate, with a nice open smile and captivating. I'm looking for a real man, for me and my personality. Surely I just like comedies, fantastic and adventure films. I like listening to good music. Sincere, honest, goal-oriented, with a good sense of humor, sociable. keeps my mind and body strong and at the same time with a good understanding of the people and the meaning of life. I think the most important thing in life is to love and be loved. I am a quiet and serene girl I like to see and feel the beauty and harmony in everything. I'm not afraid to try new things, as it is the spice of life. I like a good joke, and I enjoy it when I do. Make someone smile and feel good I think that the truth, trust and honesty to create and hold together lasting love here is my email ([email protected])
#260237 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:52 pm
kiss.zp.ua/scripts/anketa.out?39432
mercylove
Name mercylove other diara
Nick chatting mercylove11
Country Russia
City Kaluga
Age 24 years
Born March 10
woman
I am looking for a boyfriend
for friendship, correspondence, real meeting, serious relationship

Repeated messages ....... ([email protected])
FIRST PIC / + /
#260238 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:08 pm
azbyka.ru/
mercy,
24, USA, Iowa, Iowa City
Last Active: July 10, 2015
Phone: +221766961335

about me
Marital status: married was not
I have children: No
Religion: Orthodoxy (only estimate)

my email address ([email protected])
#260242 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:37 pm
medianaranja.com/
marylove44
Looking for: Men
Christian
Education: High School Diploma
Marital status: Single / a, never married / a
E-mail: [email protected]

#260243 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 pm
randkowa.com/
marylove11
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Career: Journalism
Education: Bachelor

Why should you get to know me
I'm looking for kind man, a man, intelligent and sensitive, with a nice smile and addictive open. I'm looking for the right man for me and my personality. Certainly not an easy character, but I know that I am the person unusual But because I know I can not say that here is my

I'm looking for on the portal?
I'm looking for kind man, a man, intelligent and sensitive, with a nice smile and addictive open. I'm looking for the right man for me and my personality. Certainly not an easy character, but I know that I am the person unusual But because I know I can not say that here is my email ([email protected])
the same pic posted
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... 9432bs.jpg
#260388 by malu53 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:25 am
Buona sera miei cari sono io Misericordia ,,

Sono più che felice nella tua rispondere alla mia mail Come stai oggi? Spero Il mio bene non è troppo buono a causa della mia condizione di sofferenza qui a Dakar in Senegal Il mio nome è la signorina Misericordia Marco, ho 24 anni, single e non si sposò mai, 5ft 8 pollici di altezza, peso 55kg, capelli neri e occhi castani, l Sono dalla Liberia in Africa occidentale e attualmente l sono residente in un orfanotrofio chiesa casa qui a Dakar in Senegal a causa della guerra civile che fu combattuta nel mio paese alcuni anni fa ho perso i miei genitori durante questa guerra politica mortale che ha danneggiato migliaia di innocenti Anime in Liberia La mia famiglia era tra il primo obiettivo dei ribelli perché mio padre era un uomo d'affari di successo e anche un politico sostenere il governo presente quando i problemi erano in procinto di iniziare A causa di questo tutti i membri della mia famiglia è stato assassinato in un Sangue freddo e la nostra casa di famiglia è stato fissato ardevano Ho avuto la fortuna e sfuggito alla morte perché ero in confinante quando l'incidente mortale è avvenuto è solo me che è vivo ora e l riuscito a fare il mio modo di un vicino paese Senegal dove l am soggiorno ora e mai pregare o pensare al passo le mie gambe in quel paese insanguinato chiamato Liberia.
Vorrei sapere di più su di te vostri gusti, i tuoi hobby e quello che stai facendo attualmente.

Io apprezzo la tua email Il mio caro, come ti ho detto ho perso la mia famiglia durante la guerra scoppiata nel mio paese, il mio defunto padre Dr.Gibson Mark era un imprenditore e uomo d'affari internazionale. Io sono residente in ostello chiesa a Dakar in Senegal, a causa della guerra civile che ha combattuto nel mio paese.
Non ho avuto qualsiasi altra persona che potrebbe essere in grado di darmi una mano, l'unica persona che ho ora è

Reverendo Padre Simon Benedikt a (San Giovanni Chiesa Cattolica).
Il suo telefono ufficio è:

(+ 221-771-832-344) OR (00221-771-832-344).

Qui in casa orfanotrofio dove sto vivendo ora in ostello femminile Puoi chiamarmi con numero di telefono dell'ufficio del nostro venerabile, egli manderà per me dall'ostello per venire nel suo ufficio per ricevere la chiamata ho deposito scivolare il mio defunto padre e la morte certificato perché quando era in vita ha depositato una certa quantità di denaro in una primaria istituzione finanziaria, che ha usato il mio nome come il parente più prossimo, l'importo in questione è di 4,9 milioni di dollari. Voglio informarvi dopo tale trasferimento nel tuo account, potrai aiutarmi a preparare i miei documenti di viaggio e il biglietto aereo per venire a incontrarmi con voi.

Ho bisogno del vostro informazioni quali:

I vostri nomi completi: ......
Indirizzo: ......
Telefono: ......

Umilmente aspettando la tua mail, baci e abbracci a voi cara, non ho mai dire qualsiasi persona circa l'esistenza del denaro e io come voi di tenerlo segreto perché ho paura di perdere il denaro o la mia vita Attached ecco il mio immagine. Sperando di sentire da voi Subito.
Distinti in amore,
La signorina Mercy Mark
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015

pic can be found on several Easter European and Russian sites
http://osada.pl/uzytkownicy/mercyjasme4u,140941
http://znakomstvavsochi.com/
http://salamoz.com/

user name mercyjasme aka mercyjasme4u
Last edited by malu53 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#260389 by malu53 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 am
google translation of the original message :D

Good evening my dear it's me Mercy,,

I am more than happy in your respond to my mail How are you today? l hope fine Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal My name is Miss Mercy Mark, I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War That Damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will appreciate your mail My dear as i told you i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, my late father Dr.Gibson Mark was a contractor and international businessman. I am residing in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country.
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is

Reverend Father Simon Benedikt in (St John Catholic Church).
His office telephone is:

(+221-771-832-344) OR (00221-771-832-344) .

Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in female's hostel You can call me with our reverend's office telephone number, he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call I have my late father's deposit slip and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 4.9 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I need your information such as:

Your full names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

I humbly waiting for your mail, kisses and hugs to you darling,i have never tell any person about the existence of the money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money or my life Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Mercy Mark
#260538 by malu53 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:40 am
Good mornıng my dear it's me Mercy,,

I am more than happy in your respond to my mail How are you today? l hope fine Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal My name is Miss Mercy Mark, I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War That Damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will appreciate your mail My dear as i told you i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, my late father Dr.Gibson Mark was a contractor and international businessman. I am residing in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country.
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is

Reverend Father Simon Benedikt in (St John Catholic Church).
His office telephone is:

(+221-771-832-344) OR (00221-771-832-344) .

Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in female's hostel You can call me with our reverend's office telephone number, he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call I have my late father's deposit slip and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 4.9 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I need your information such as:

Your full names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

I humbly waiting for your mail, kisses and hugs to you darling,i have never tell any person about the existence of the money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money or my life Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Mercy Mark
Subject: All about me please I need freedom,
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015

sent the pics already posted in this thread
#281979 by malu53 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:17 am
Hello dear sir,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Angola. Presently I am in Angola for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Kelvin Martins and his email address is as follows:([email protected])Or call him with this number,(+221-771832344)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev v martins and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Micheal Benson on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
with joyful heart now,
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016