Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260919 by gtz Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:06 am
Chemistry.com
Anthony
48 | Bronx, New York
[email protected]

Wow, Such an incredible profile you have here...i find it so inviting and i decided to drop you a note to see if we can chat to know more about each other. Please go through my profile and see if you will like the things there about me...You look beautiful,stunning, calm and gorgeous.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you if you don't mind... My name is Ryan. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Bronx, NY. I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication . It is just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will go off anytime soon and i am not ready to renew it.I will like us to keep in touch through other means like email, phone call or text.I will beg that you give me your email address

Last edited by gtz on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#260921 by gtz Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:09 am
Picture of the same person:
Chemistry.com
Menal1962
47 | New York, New York
[email protected]

Wow good morning, Such an incredible profile you have here...i find it so inviting and i decided to drop you a note to see if we can chat to know more about each other. Please go through my profile and see if you will like the things there about me...You look beautiful,stunning, calm and gorgeous..I would really like to chat with you if you don't mind... My name is Carl. I live in Topeka, Kansas. I registered on the site when i was doing a job in New York. I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication . It is just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will go off anytime soon and i am not ready to renew it.I will like us to keep in touch through other means like email, phone call or text.I will beg that you give me your email address so that i can send you a more private and detail email or alternatively through my email carlleon800(at)y a h o o(dot)com It is a yahoo dot com email address. I don't mind charting.I hope to hear back from you soon. It will be my pleasure.
Sincerely
Carl.

Last edited by gtz on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

#264334 by gtz Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:01 am
Different id on Chemistry.com
This time:Flowman
48 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Same email.
Wow, Such an incredible profile you have here...i find it so inviting and i decided to drop you a note to see if we can chat to know more about each other. Please go through my profile and see if you will like the things there about me...You look beautiful,stunning, calm and gorgeous.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you if you don't mind... My name is Ryan. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Pittsburgh, PA. I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication . It is just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will go off anytime soon and i am not ready to renew it.I will like us to keep in touch through other means like email, phone call or text.I will beg that you give me your email address so that i can send you a more detail email or alternatively you can write to my direct mail address.. ryantalor300 (at)hotmail(dot)com...
It is a hotmail dot com email address. . I don't mind charting.I hope to hear back from you soon. It will be my pleasure. Have a great day. Sincerely
Ryan

#269635 by gtz Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:30 am
Resurfaced on Chemistry.com
Id:Loneman
email:[email protected]
ello and how are you doing? My name is Ryan. I was just going through your profile here.
I was stormed by your profile and your picture. You are one piece of beauty.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you more. I would love to get to know you better,hopefully we could give it a try so that we can get to know each other better if you don’t mind.I'm of the opinion that friendship is not ranked by whom we have known the longest, who came first or who cares the best. It is about who came and never left.
I live in Georgia.I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Schenectady, NY.I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication .It is just a just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will expire today and i will like us to keep in contact through other means like email.
I will rather you write me via email ryantalor300 (at)hotmail(dot)com...
It is a hotmail dot com email address.
I hope to hear back from you soon.

It will be my pleasure..

Ryan

#272871 by gtz Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:45 pm
Chemistry.com
Id:Busiman
A note from Busiman
Hello and how are you doing? My name is Ryan. I was just going through your profile here.
I was stormed by your profile and your picture. You are one piece of beauty.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you more. I would love to get to know you better,hopefully we could give it a try so that we can get to know each other better if you don’t mind.I'm of the opinion that friendship is not ranked by whom we have known the longest, who came first or who cares the best. It is about who came and never left.
I live in Georgia.I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Frewsburg, NY.I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication .It is just a just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will expire today and i will like us to keep in contact through other means like email.
I will rather you write me via email ryantalor300 (at)hotmail(dot)com...
It is a hotmail dot com email address.
I hope to hear back from you soon.

It will be my pleasure..

Ryan

#292940 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:45 am
Thank you for posting. Could you also post some of his emails with your personal information removed as proof of his scam? It will also help anyone who may be searching the content of the emails.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#292941 by Kkuyers Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 am
He has like 61 social identities! I am hurt and devastated! He's been doing this for years! Beware cuz he is still out there!
#292952 by Kkuyers Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:43 am
Tim Atem wrote:Thank you for posting. Could you also post some of his emails with your personal information removed as proof of his scam? It will also help anyone who may be searching the content of the emails.

I will try!
Not very good at this LOL