Information on romance scams and scammers.
#331602 by Mhdogg Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:47 pm
This person contacted me on eharmony with a profile name Lisa Thomas. This is the third email from her. After reading the first one, I googled her modeling seminar and this was the first site that came up, so I'm glad I didn't give her much info about me.
How are you doing,thanks for keeping in touch though.This is actually my first time out if the states.. i only came here for a modeling seminar so i can get to talk to some top modeling agents and possibly get a new contract signed..For now,i am actually an amateur / semi professional model for a while now and hopefully when i get a new agent / manager, i can get my status upgraded as a global model, which is where the big box is but i shall be back home soon because i'd be done here soon..i will really love to get to know you more if you don't mind sharing a bit more about you but I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this email to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about and what has made me the person I am today ...hmm how do i start now??I live alone..I live on Sunshine Pl, columbus, OH ?and i have been living there since i moved from Texas about 4 months ago so i haven't really had enough site seeing to determine how overwhelming columbus could be..i love kids so much and i can't wait to start a family of my own someday soon.I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here, but i dont buy the idea of pubs and bars or blind dates with all the physcos all around these days..I have tried a few other ways to meet people in public in the past which of course didnt work and with no time and patience to take a lot of crap that has been served my way i just decided to try something new..I am looking for a friend to share all what my heart has to carry with and also expect the same from him..someone who's trust worthy and never abusive, or a liar and would not be a cheat..I am actually looking for someone like minded and compatible to spark that instant chemistry and then we see what goes on from there..So I believe you can learn so much about someone through emails, as a person has to take their time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone you're getting acquainted to..I also believe you could feel the seriousness and real intentions of a person through the combination of words in which he expresses himself, and it also gives you an opportunity to access if it is really worth it to go on with the friendship if you think there is no seriousness in establishing a quality acquaintance .I am easy to get along with.I am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time,constantly creative, and treat me right proposal, I am in the stage of life where i need a man to be with and to spend the rest of my life with. , another thing i would love to know is how important is Spirituality / Religion to you??For me i wouldnt say i am a very religious, because i have hardly had the time to go to church as i used to while growing up, and to be honest i dont really believe in organized worships anymore because i have tried a few churches over the years and found out there is probably too much politics in those religious places that should be...A chruch is meant to be a place of communication with the Almighty and not supposed to majorly focus of who heads a post or who leads a group or how much money can we generate..Which is so sadden to see that all the things that should be left outside the church has eventually found its way into the core of the church. So for that reason, i wouldnt say i am a member of this church or not, i just see a church close to me, and i worship without any commitment to the politics going on.i consider myself more of being spiritual than be religious..i know the Almighty knows me by name..i communicate with him and its to him alone i depend on, dont know if i am making sense.my philosophy in life is that we all have limited time and I try to take in all I can. I will try anything and if I like it I will do it again. But i try as much as possible not to hurt anyone while trying to do something that pleases me, so i will say i am not selfish, or rather put it this way, my selfishness tendencies are low...I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of GOD and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor...I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart....Well I consider myself a family oriented person and love children.Some of the things I like to do are listening to music, going to the movies, the beach, hiking, fishing, sitting in a park,stargazing and cookouts. I enjoy doing just about anything specially with the company of someone special..I Love tennis, baseball, basketball, a bit of football and soccer, used to play a little sport as a kid, but now, i only pick a team and try to cheer them to victory, but i am not an extreme fanatic and dont believe in violence in sports..I love the outdoors, nature, the water, animals, people, travel, camping & fishing, staying at elegant hotels, eating at fancy restaurants or a pub, cooking a fancy dinner for my man, or having him cook for me, having a BBQ or creatively throwing together some leftovers,but if left on an island and for a few hours i can never get tired of Spaghetti, i am a big Italian meal fan and i so love Lasagna that me and Garfield will always have a problem if made to live together..lol ..I like tennis and i think i am above average at playing it..but besides tennis is dont know how to play other sports pass the average mark, but I am a good cheer and motivational speaker so i can always cheer my team on any day..I like to renting a movie and have a bowl full of pop corn to relax to a good movie but sometimes i go to the movies, but not really so much fun when you have to go watch a movie alone...I love listening to good music, going to a concert or theater house. I like many kinds of music except gangster Rap, I like to dance, so some times i find myself in the mood to sing and dance along while listening to music, I like to learn new things and am always interested in any type of self-improvement & going to good seminars. I enjoy my work and am very ambitious.I enjoy romance and relaxing, quality time with a good man.A serious man is the key word here. This seems to be somewhat of a commodity in today s day and age, but I haven't given up my search. He is out there, somewhere searching for me. My True Love, My Soul mate, My Prince.When we find each other, I will dedicate my life to our happiness. I am honest, patient, passionate and giving. Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long email such as this I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. I am a loving woman and find great pleasure in keeping the man I love very happy in and out of the bedroom and I hope he feels the same.This may be you? Who knows? Guess we need to get to know each other a little better. EMail me back with your likes and dislikes,things you do for fun and all that and lets talk and see what happens.Opportunity is only opportunity if one takes action.Looking forward to talking with you.
Affectionately,
Advertisement

#334840 by eric_dsr Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:58 pm
So funny I added this person on facebook nothing more then I start getting slammed with this almost dating questions. My line of work is preventing our clients from falling into these traps and I just stumbled across this person not even looking for it. I love playing with them and dragging it out until they get pissed off.
Conversation as fallows.

Hey!I haven't really done much of this. But thought I would give it a shot.I'll tell you a little about me,My name is Mary Howard,I am 30 years old,my birthday was 27/April /1986. I am a Model by Profession, i just came to the states few months ago, a athletic build,mentally stable,physically fit,a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am presently in West Africa Nigeria for a modeling seminar that's going to be concluded in 4 days time i will be back home hopefully in Atascadero, California the same day or the next day. I am very creative, outgoing and multi talented. Always joking around and trying to make people laugh. I also love photography! I have been modeling for a few years and would love to do more of it! Your turn i guess....

how are you doing today??I really love all you have to say about yourself.I'm not much of the outgoing mixing up girl. my career keeps me on the move, my first and only passion is modeling!!! I appreciate receiving your message the moment i check my inbox. I WISH to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with you. I think most important thing is a common interest which helps the friendship grow. So tell me what are your goals and ambitions, what do you think of relationships?i really want to know about your past relationship.have you ever met anyone on the internet? What was it like? well.concerning my family, well it's really something i don't usually wish to talk about,especially someone i just met and really wish to nurture a relationship with.Anyway nothing to it. Am an only child of my parent. Dad passed on. Mum had to remarry, too bad she married the wrong guy! My step-father is a drunkard. Twice he attempted to rape me, thanks heaven he did not succeed! when i told my mum about it, she didn't belief me and both of them started intimidating me in the house, so i had to leave home want to my grandma's place. while still in United Stats and working hard as a young and budding talented model, all the money i got i spent on my mum's alcoholic addiction, i got fed up with her and her unchanging ways of life. Ever since i left home can you imagine that my mum never called me for once! but i take solace in the fact that someday am going to start my own family, one joy and happiness i get from it will be as a compensation of all my emotional troubles, But to find the right man seems elusive, too bad grandma passed on too so i had to relocate to Atascadero, California so am left all alone but i've always wanted to marry and live there,,should you be the one, i will not HESITATE before returning home but i guess time will tell. i live my life through the word of God and also I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. my goals and dreams is to have a successful career and to live a good life, maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love, sure, that cant be complete without an honest partner, someone who knows the true meaning of a Family. its really something i have always dream of.and have been working towards that...will eagerly wait to hear back from you soon....