Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261749 by rococo Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 am
Zorpia / sherrita
23, Moscow, Russian Federation

Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 18‑99, in Dubai.

I am sherrita by name, its nice meeting you here on email. I will like to have some important discussion with you, if it intrests you then try to reach me on my private email address ([email protected])
Advertisement

#261943 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 pm
Subject: Hi from sherrita..........

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well,

I am more than happy in your response to my mail and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I met you when my heart was vacant and is a bit filled with joy now.

My Names are sherrita Hugo ,24yrs of age ,never married before , presently in Senegal , Ivorian by origin

I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up with. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I believe we can get to know each other better and be good friends.

I will tell you more about my self in my next email.i do not have web camera but i promise to send the few picture i have with me and i will also like to know more about you in your next mail hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day with my kisses

Yours Friend
Sherrita Hugo.

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:25:34 +0000