Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261901 by malu53 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:34 am
f9
carine
35 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Please write me on cmar274@ h0tmail.com I shall introduce my self thanks.
Advertisement

#304713 by malu53 Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:12 am
FB fakes
Carine Marco
uid: juanto.rabo
uid: 100012554822584
uid: 100008283456356

Works at Islamic Bank of Britain
Went to Ainda não fiz <<< Brazil :lol:
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Single
From London, United Kingdom

add. pics used by this scammer

Image Image Image

scammer also uses the pic of a blonde
posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=102573
#304843 by malu53 Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:22 am
MY DEAR FRIEND,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Carine Marco, am from Germany , i was born in Germany, And i left Germany at Age of 12 Years, Am working as a Senior Audit/banker in (AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin
I love to hear from you soon

Carine Marco
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016

pic also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=123251