Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261917 by malu53 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:18 am
17 fake profiles on linkedin
scamlisted all over
http://fake-scam.info/index.php/topic,3166.0.html
pic summary: http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=1831
also on RS and SSurvivors

contact on zorpia
DANIEL
55, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 42 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑75
Divorced
I am Friendly
Ethnicity Native American
Language English
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to
Uk, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Syria, Afghanistan

Image <<< Major General Daniel B. Allyn

Hello,
How are you today?
I am interested in being your friend after seeing your profile.I will be glad if you can accept me for a friendship or relationship.I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks from.........Danny.
Thank you for your message xxx, my email address is [email protected]
Advertisement

#269573 by rococo Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:24 am
also on YAHOO :=)

Zorpia/ DANIEL
56, Tokyo, Japan
Last seen 15 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 39‑75, in New Zealand.

Friendly,Kindly,Humorous,Emotional,Caring and Very Loving.
Sexual Orientation Straight
EthnicityNative American

Hello,How are you today?
I am interested in being your friend after seeing your profile.I will be glad if you can accept me for a friendship or relationship.I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks from.........Danny.
Dear xxxx,
Thank you for accepting my request.
My name is Gen. Daniel Bartlett Allyn, 55 years old from USA.I was born on 24th september 1959 in New Hampshire and raised in Berwick,Maine USA.I am a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York and joined US Army since 1981.I am currently the 35th Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army and also the Commanding General, United States Army Forces Command base Afghanistan.As you can see we are on a rescue mission here in Afghanistan now and i am here since june 2013,although i will be resigning soon.I will be glad to be in a serious relationship with a lady of your status,whom i will like to visit for the relationship purpose as soon as i resign very soonest. Formerly I was married and presently divorced.I like rock n roll music,I like working hands in hands with my lovely woman,i like going to musical live concerts with my woman,going to shopping with my woman,going to beach with my lovely woman.I am not always on this site so you can send me email at [email protected] or you can give me your email address to send you more details about me.I am expecting your response.
Yours....Danny.
the same pic above

Image << Yahoo avatar
pic and name stolen from Major General Daniel B. Allyn

also documented here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... e451169ad4
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p379651
#269705 by malu53 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 am
new message

lets chart on skype
scammer didn't provide Skype ID

found 4 profiles with avatar

daniel.b.allyn
daniel-b-allyn1
daniel.allyn124
daniel.b..allyn

no IP found for any of the Skype IDs

Image Image
#269738 by rococo Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:29 pm
Subject: From Gen.Daniel Allyn To xxxx.

Dear xxxx ,
I confirmed the receipt of your message to me.
How are you today my woman?Hope you have fully accepted me with your heart?
If love should permit me and you i will prefer calling you (My Beautiful Hal) i think calling you My Beautiful Hal is cool and lovely.Also,me as your lovely boy ,i will be happier if you can be calling me 'Danny Boy'.

I just returned back from a meeting some munites ago and started thinking about you and also feel like sending you email.I was so tired and could not respond to you last night until this moment.I was very honored to have your email address for our relationship communication as i won't be on site soon.Also i will like to see more of your beautiful pictures to hold whenever i feel about you.I am seeing you as such a beautiful woman whom God has sent to take care of me.You are a very beautiful woman and i am very glad to have a beautiful woman like you as a friend or future partner.

With my position in the USA army,my job is very demanding and it requires me to always think ahead and plan out missions and strategy to Contain the Terrorists and the other unit of crime in the system and its environs. It's only by the grace and divine wisdom from God that is helping me right here.

God is my strength and refuge, i believe in him so i know my life is safe in his hands and at your hands too as my woman.Going through loneliness this time as a divorcee,my number one prayer point every morning is for God to bless me with my heart desire lady. I will find her time immediately because it is left for me to pressure hard for my premature retirement as soon as possible.Because my vow and resolution this year was if God Gives me my heart desire i am going to retire immediately. It is high time and i concentrate to take care of myself because i know i am not getting any more younger.My bones are becoming weak Gradually at this time because I am 55 years old .

Most especially for my daughter's happiness and future i am also concerned about that. Because I have cheated my only daughter so much,she needs me around.After divorce of her mom i have been the only one taking care of her.Even before my present assignment that took me out from the states,it has not been easy for that baby girl,A girl of her age to live all alone without her dad and mom.So it is my duty as her father to do the right thing and secure future of my only daughter before she go astray.

One of the main reasons why i want to find my heart desire to move on is for my daughter(Daniella) because she also needs a woman that will love and take good care of her like her own daughter.And you know it is not easy nowadays to find a genuine virtuous lady that can love me and equally as well love my daughter like her own. My daughter needs a motherly love,someone who will advice her on female morality positively and share things with her like her own mother.

She is becoming of an adolescent age and I believe it is her puberty stage.This is the time she need me and you as her mom is no more there.So since her mom is no more it is our duty(me and you) to make her happy and stand for her at all time.Also like yourself, you will be very happy to live with us as the mother in the house with your daughter,son or your most loved one if you wish.You must be thankful to God at all time because his grace in your life is abundant It is not by your power rather his,that we are alive today.

We will never know what God has in stock for me and you until we get it soon. Sometimes blessings of God comes in disguise.Our meeting and communications on dating site is not a mistake.Because God works in a miraculous and mysterious way, his ways are not the way of man, so i expect you to be more serious to enable us to be more close in this relationship.Because constant communication from both of us will be the key to our successful relationship.

Also Friendship is vital and important in any relationship. I Feel that if we can not be friends first,what chance shall we have in being lovers? With cordial relationship which starts with friendship we must achieve trust and respect with abundance love. You have to like the person you're friendly with to get along together.To accomplish that falling in love as just an extension of friendship.Then we will only be stronger and better like the foundation of a brick house.Love also must have a very strong foundation.That foundation as will be build in friendship which we have just started.

We must have a strong foundation (friendship) to enable love to withstand the test of time, let us work in building the foundation of this relationship, because i see you as such a beautiful lady with good character.So please try and make this to work out for the benefit of both of us because I have started confiding in you as my beautiful woman and future wife.I have started seeing and thinking of you as such an epitome of beauty and love and I admire your unique beauty,

I will be submitting my resignation letter to the Pentagon recently and if they should approve it soon,it means i will be resigning.When i resign,my first responsibility will be to come to your country and see you,look into your eyes with love,passion and affection.Have a hand shake with you,hug and kiss you then we might be married together to enjoy our loves,if God can join us together.I will like two of us to live within London and USA,I have two personal houses in USA and an apartment in London,we can buy another house or apartment in your city of Warshaw to be on holidays,how do you feel about that?

I am very glad that you are still looking more beautiful and fresh, young and much alive with happiness.If I can ask, what is the secret behind this your unique looks?All the same i have to stop writing now so that i can rest. Stay safe and God Bless you and your entire family.

Please for our security reasons,let this new relationship of us(me and you)remain secret between the two of us.We will declare it open to our families,relatives and friends very soon when the time reach.

Thanks and God bless you.

Gen.Daniel Allyn.(Danny Boy).
USA Army(Kabul Afghanistan).
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:52:18 +0000

Image Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_B._Allyn
#300470 by malu53 Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:20 pm
contact on Skype: danielallyn1111
Name: General Daniel Allyn

Skype avatar