Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262082 by rococo Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm
Z / David
49, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑69, in Ukraine.
Divorced

About Me
My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting guy with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Religion Catholic

CHAT;;
... Hi am David Williams from Manchester city in united kingdom. please i will like us to be friends and know more of you? this is my email address
([email protected]) thanks and God bless

... Hi xxx, how are you doing today ? please i will like us to be friends, can i have your personal email address

... Thanks xxx i have sent you a mail now kindly check your email and reply me, take care
Advertisement

#262084 by rococo Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm
E-mail:
Hello Dear,
How are you today? I apologize for writing you late because i traveled on working condition and just came back yesterday. It's nice meeting you on Zorpia.com. I'm David Williams from Manchester City in United Kingdom. I'm single and have one daughter. My daughter is 5 years old. I live alone in Manchester and my daughter is living with my mother in the city of Lancaster, England.
I'm working with an American oil and gas company in Manchester called Marathon Petroleum corporation, I'm working as a personnel manager and handle the staff welfare and recruitment. I work from Monday to Friday and take rest on weekends. My hobbies are traveling, sports, music and art. Tell me more about yourself and I wish you a wonderful day.
Best regards,
David.
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2015 10:01:40 +0000
Spam: YES