Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262459 by malu53 Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:23 pm
wilfred
40, Austin, Texas, United States
Last seen Yesterday
Single
Ethnicity Native American
Eye Color Black

About Me
Am just a simple man with good sense of humor, i like to meet people and know about languages and traditions, i love to make people happy and also make myself happy as-well.
i love sports,music,reading, dancing and also going to the beach

am Taylor by name, am from the State, I just sign up here on this dating site to meet friend all over the world, i went through your profile and i really like being around with you to know you more better. I hope you don't mind to share little of your time with me?, if yes i will appreciate it as to be your friend and to know you more.
have a great day ahead
cheers Taylor
Hi dear, how are you doing today, it's nice read your message, i don't have that Skype i only have my private email you can reach me via email........[email protected]
Stay safe have a great day
Advertisement

#268662 by malu53 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 am
same profile
today's approach, he didn't remember he contacted me before :lol:

Hello xxx,
How are you? It's nice meeting you here, i know you must have received so many emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Wilfred Taylor from USA Texas, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full.I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person i am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email address just in-case you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me online @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name wilfredtaylor61at yahoo.com kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself OK. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you
9 hrs ago
#268663 by malu53 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:20 am
now also on topface
same pic and name
one year older than on zorpia

topface.com/profile/99599591/
Taylor
Am just a simple man with good sense of humor. you can reach me with my private email wilfredtaylor61 at yahoo dot com.........