Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262464 by rococo Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:45 pm
Zorpia/
murine
25, Kabel, Germany

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 18‑45, in Qatar.

hello dear how are you today my name is murine i visit your profile you look good i will like to have long lasting relationship with you contact me on my email to know more about me ([email protected]
Image Image
Advertisement

#263540 by rococo Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:30 am
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006628120155
Murine Gatari
Ciencia UNAM
She worked in: Jef de mi propio negocio
She studied at the university: Ciencia UNAM
Lives in: Metepec

first pic above
Murin Gatari -- live:murinegatari2
#263541 by rococo Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:39 am
Subject: thanks for your reply mail‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear,
Thanks for your response, how are you doing and every thing moving with you, guess you are doing fine and in God's protection. i will be happy to knowing more about you.
I will love to introduce my self to you today. my name is Miss murine gatari,I am 25 years old, I came from Rwanda in west Africa.I am the only daughter of Dr gatari murine. my late father was the director of sbaz oil before his death from the war going on in my country .
It was on one early morning militants groups attack to my family killing my parents on a cold blood , I am the only one left. I flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where we are staying now as a refugee, am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred.
attached here is my pictures.
Some more about me like i said above, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal meanwhile am from Rwanda . In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev Mike Joshua who is the pastor of the ( Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
You can call me with this Reverend's Tel number ( +221771820901 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 12.00pm GMT . His email address is ([email protected]) . As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in nursing school before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.9M(Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) I have written to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my nursing education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Dear, please i will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in order for me to know you more and know whom i am dealing with, Bellow is what i needed from you so that i can then send to you the bank information as well as my late father's account number.
please i want you to send your information as follows
NATIONALITY............
FULL NAMES.............
OCCUPATION............
RESIDENT ADDRESS.............
PHONE NUMBER...............
Also i will like to see one or two of your pictures so that i will see the face of who i am dealing with. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your voice and to know whom i am dealing with i believe God is not a man nor can he lie. Have a nice day and think about me always. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Murine Gatari
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 02:04:45 +0000

add pics
Image Image
#266761 by rococo Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 am
Zorpia / gatari
35, Kabel, Germany

Looking for anything with a man
aged 20‑50, in Fujairah.

nice to meet you dear I view your profile so interesting my name is murine,please contact me via my id
([email protected] ) in returns I shall give you my pics and more of me and will like to know you the more.
#266767 by malu53 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:01 am
murine
35, Indiana, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑58, in Yemen.

hello dear I view your profile so interesting my name is murine,please contact me via my id (murinegatari2 @hotmail.com ) in returns I shall give you my pics and more of me and will like to know you the more.

also a profile on skyrock
murine
student, single looking for a guy
speaking French only
amazing that this is scammer's message

contact me on my email together before you send to me ([email protected]) <<< sound very French, doesn't it :laugh-s: ?
#319454 by malu53 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:47 am
Hello Dear

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office

Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI

Email Address:....... [email protected]

Telephone: ...........+221707467144

Officer In charge:..... PHIL BATHY

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,
murine gatari
Subject: I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORT
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017