Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4398 by Ralph Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 am
Here is a Russian or East European scammer who likes to send out her script in bulk to many potential victims, I am sure if you are to reply, she will send you basic scripted emails until such time as you are asked for money.

The email came from [email protected]

Hi my Friend. How are U???? How your mood????? I would be very glad to get acquainted with you. You not against to get acquainted with
me???? I very much to like to get acquainted with people. Because I very sociable person. To wish to tell to you, that I to love dialogue.
As I to wish to find in the future second half. There can be it there will be you???? (Smile). Well what is your name???? My name Tanya.
Certainly, if you to not want, can not speak. I only to wish to get acquainted. And to ask you to not deceive me. All secret sooner or later
to become obvious. So what to deceive is not present, not what sense. You will ask probably me as I have found your e-mail address?????
HHHHMMMMMMMM. I think, that it is a fair question. My girlfriend to like to climb on different a site of acquaintance. It somewhere to find
your e-mail address. And to give it to me. In general it to persuade me to write to you. I to try to write to you. To not know, that from
this it to turn out. But I to think what to try costs. I shall well wait for the letter. To hope, what you to write???? Who the nobility????
Tanya!!!!

P.S - ---This my photo. I shall be glad you ate will send me your photo!

Yes, I have left the photo out, it is very unlikey the person in the photo even knows that the photo is being used to scam people
Advertisement