Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263189 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:42 pm
User Martin Morris would like to add you on Skype
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Martin Morris -- henias1000
Arizona, United States
Date of birth: April 20, 1963

Hello dear, my name is Martin Morris, I am not always in accord due to the nature of my work, I prefer email communication when I'm free to send an e-mail to you, as I am always busy with my boys here in camp. so please give me your e-mail address so that I can write an e-mail to tell you more about me and that I can write a short e-mail here: ([email protected]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1) Martin Morris
koharu0114
Arizona, Stany Zjednoczone

2) Lilia
lilia5241769
Pinsk, Belarus

IP: 178.168.181.18
ISP: Mobile TeleSystems JLLC
Belarus,Grodnenskaya. Hrodna
Advertisement

#263225 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:56 am
Hello dear
My name is Martin Morris I am 51 years , I came from Arizona, United States of America. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Iraq in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.

I attended my college at the California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, and then moved to the University of California, San Francisco, where I secure my degree in Engineering and Applied Sciences.

After graduation, I decided to join the military as an engineer,few years later I was married to my late wife named Betty , and we had slight delay in childbearing, but later she gave birth to a son on 21.03.2002 and his name is Little John, currently schooling in London, UK.

However, I have been on active duty spending 2 years in Afghanistan before I was deployed over here in Iraq, well I can say that i am someone who is trustworthy and very dedicated person, I'm an easy going, open-minded and liberal person, I am true romantic at heart and have a very sensitive and gentle depositions and always believe that honesty is the best policy, I am also an animal and nature lover, I am comfortable doing or trying anything at least once, I love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading and computer.

I am a widower, I lost my wife 5yrs ago in car accident. I need a woman who will be focused in a relationship, I know it is not easy, but if we can be of one heart, we will work our own lives to the best and what you have to understand is that distance does not matter if you really love someone, but what matters most is our honesty and trust for that relationship to work.

I have been in the USA for 28 years and I now have one month to end my mission here in Iraq and then I will retire. I am not always online due to the nature of my job , i prefer email communication than chatting as i am always busy with my men over here , so i prefer email communication

You can ask me what you want to know about me.
Tell me more about yourself. I hope to read from you soon,
Kisses
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 06:38:45 +0000