Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263277 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:08 pm
Subject: IS ME RICHARD

Hello xxxx,
How are you doing? this wonderful day? I hope my mail find you with God Glorious over you,am so sorry for my late reply, i have been so busy working,i live in NEW YORK ,distance cant be our problem because am ready to relocate to any where my soul mate is, am 55 years old,i have two children,a boy of 29 TOM and a girl of 15 her name is MARTHA,i am a divorcee ,i am an Engineer,for now am in Nigeria for there new government project to build a refinery,i came with my daughter Martha,we have been here since two weeks ago,It's was very nice and wonderful to see your unique and uncommon profile on here..

Your natural beauty really amazed me,and don't know woman like you still remain on this earth,Because i thought angel live in heaven? But why you on this earth? well i just guess maybe God had pardon you for a man like me to love..As a matter of fact,since i have been going through profiles on here,..Have never seen a profiles like your's..and its certainly give me a chance to introduce my deeply feelings for you.

I have been looking for a woman like you...and the love annalizer say's....you may been searching for your soul-mate over year's....but it's takes you just a seconds to meet him,so dear i hope you're the one for me,Because my heart do really caught you right .... you touch my feeling's indeed.. I wouldn't mind to fall in-love with you,.Because i think it's just a chance for me to love you,if you wouldn't mind to laugh and fall in-love with me..ok.. I really want you to be the right one for me,Because when i look into your beautiful picture,I really don't get my thought anymore...So through that,I surely know you're the woman made for me to love and cherish for the rest of my life,you may be thinking maybe this is what everybody will tell you... But my own is different from other's,and if you can give me a chance to show my feeling's to you,you'ill never will never re-greet meeting someone like me,this is not fiction,its surely a fact,So your uncountable natural beauty is killing me..

I would be so glad if you can let me be the one to know that i'l give all i can do to make a lady to feel for me...i will always make her happy wont hurt her...i will never lie to her...i will be 99% honest and sincere to her but i will like her to do the same for me...i don't want to get divorce or been cheated on ....Because i will get hurt more and more ...... and that will make me to not trust any lady again.... but i know one day i will find my sweetest love ever... I am, very, Compassionate, Energetic,In-sense passionate, Romantic, Affectionate, Funny, Easy going, Creative, Intelligent ,Adorable, Caring, Sensiti ve, Respective And i got a very good sense of humor,I hate the bar-scene and love being out door's with my family and friend's.....
I am a very correspond man,and i love a great communicator,.. Well i am very funny and do jokes alot...So i hope you won't find it difficult to know me,am just a very simple man in basic,I Work as an Civic Engineering. Well i would love to learn everything about you with time and also i'ill be thinking of meeting you in person some-day soon.. Well I want to know you and i want you to consider me being the right one for you.. Everybody need happiness and love to live,and happiness is a state of mind,not a set of circumstance's....I am waiting to hear from you soon.send more of your pictures to me
Richard.
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:09:28 -0500
Spam: YES

also documented here:
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 05501.html
Advertisement

#263278 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 pm
Zorpia / RICHARD
54, New York City, New York, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Alone

Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑75, in Norway.

Chat;;
Richard is my name, i live in New York, 54 years of age, a divorcee with a daughter, i am a simply man, write me vie,richardedwardcool gmail ,i like hanging out some times

hi,how are you?
you are beautiful,am new here and i will like to know you

am so happy to hear from you,send me your email address so that i can write you and tell you more about my self
Image Image

Photo stolen from Tom Del Beccaro
http://ocpoliticsblog.com/category/tom-del-beccaro/
#263575 by malu53 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:42 am
with the yahoo address and the yahoo avatar on tagged

RICHARD E