Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263692 by malu53 Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:02 am
Bailey Harris
65, Leeds, United Kingdom
Last seen -5266967 seconds ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑60, in France.

changed that nows :lol:
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑60, in Helsinki.

pics stolen from Admiral Harry B. Harris, Jr.
COMMANDER, U.S. PACIFIC COMMAND
navy.mil/navydata/bios/bio.asp?bioID=136

Thanks for your kind response it is nice to have a message from you, it was a miracle to see your picture online on the internet ,Please I like to know you better as the site suggested you to me as someone i may know,so i looked up at your profile page though not much in it and i got interested in you, tell me little about your self and your hobby ,i am a widower, i lost my wife to illness,she had cancer of the blood (Leukemia) living us behind in this world. I am Bailey Harris by name, i have a lovely daughter and a son, her name is Sara she is 12 years old and Dillos which is 14 years old, i love them both so much, i am a Navy officer by profession,I am also a member of the Unicef and by Gods grace i run a growing charity home and it gives me greater joy though they all makes me very busy, are you single? hope to read from you soonest... have a blessed day or you can contact my Email at [email protected] or you can send me yours .....thanks hope to read from you soon.
Advertisement

#263707 by malu53 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 am
To [email protected]

Opened 2015/08/14
Location United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on 58cae031.setaptr.net (88.202.224.49:59547) <<< UK2 - Ltd, also very much liked by scammers

Re-Opened
Opened 2015/08/14
Location Nigeria (86% likelihood) :lol:
Opened on (197.211.53.11:17683)
#263743 by malu53 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:32 pm
Hello Dear

I`m 6`1.6 187 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea and also has do with a lot of traveling too.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.
I understand the content of your mail and will love to improve the level of our communication are you on viber or line for easy and frequent communication.....
This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.....Lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
Bailey.
Received: by 98.137.12.254
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015