Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263831 by rococo Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:45 pm
Subject: Slaten D From Zorpia

Hello Dear
How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day...Thanks for showing your interest and dropped me your emails address for further communications , at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

To start about myself, I am Slaten Dave, i am 50 years old,working in England. My father is late and Mum is here in UK, born in Great Britain. I am working as a mining Engineer in Shell Company I have work for years. I work as an Project Operational Engineer, my section is drilling construction of oil plants and refineries.

Being a Divorced person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in high sea when i go for offshore and I just enjoy it though it's very tiring. I love chilling out during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once in a while I will go to my Mum's house to visit her and her nanny. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion exist in this world

Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not hurry, just take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so. I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and am not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us. Find attached my photos, hope you like them, also send me some of your photo so that i can see well.

Mr Slaten Dave.
Image Image

Image Image

Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 16:22:51 +0100
Advertisement

#263832 by rococo Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:46 pm
Zorpia / Slaten
50, London, United Kingdom
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Religion Christian

Hi, I'm Slaten Dave, I like your profile and would like to know more about you...Give me your e-mail address to facilitate communication
#263847 by malu53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:03 pm
email address leads to a different profile on zorpia

Slaten
50, Utrecht, Netherlands
Last seen 10 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑60, in Australia.
Divorced

Interests
I Am Looking For Someone That Is Serious About Developing A Long Term Relationship. I Feel Young And Am Very Active.i Am Organized And Take Good Care Of Myself. I Like To Laugh Hold Hands

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Body Type Average
Currently Living With Alone