Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264013 by AlanJones Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 am
Fake military scammer - Admiral Samuel Locklear

Email address of fake son markboy992 - [email protected]

Uses the phone number +233237692718 for son's fake teacher Joesephine Adoley Mingle

Chat

my son email address is

[email protected]

you add him and tell him you be is mother soon ok coz he very worried since is mother died ok

pls i go to rest now i chat to you tomorry honey ok pls take care of your self for me i love you

Hello

oh my love am not happy coz my son mark mail to me now telling me is ATM card is not working now and he has exam to write on Tuesday and he need to buy is provision and bandit pls i need you help coz here now banks are all close up coz of the crisis here am in the war zone honey pls help my to send to him little amount of money pls honey i pay back to you as soon as am out here ok

am confuse my love you are the only hope i have for now pls?

only 900 euros pls i pay back my love pls

should i give to you is teacher name who will help him to collect the money from the money gramm?

this is the teacher name who we recived the money as soon as you send it my love

joesephine adoley mingle

ok i will give to you the teacher cell number ok

+233237692718

that is the teacher cell phone number ok

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#264699 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:42 am
Pictures used by the scammer

Image Image

Fake ID document for the son

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#264744 by malu53 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:44 am
'son'
pic stolen from UK software developer Nick D'Aloisio (age: 9 years)