Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264274 by gtz Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:35 am
Chemistry.com
ID:Henry12
60 | New York, New York
Hi..

How was your day today? I hope you had a good time? My name is Harry and I really do like your profile and your photos. I really took my time to read your profile, most of your preference are almost what i posses and i would love us to continue this conversation. I am a very honest and respectful person with a great personality. I would like to date a woman who is caring and ready to start a relationship. Laughter is a big issue for me, I love to laugh and consider myself very funny.

My subscription expires soon and I will not be renewing it... I really want to carry on with this conversation, if you would like to. My email ID is below to enable us carry on with this conversation...
[email protected]

I have uploaded pictures of myself that not all can see except who I want to. I was thinking you might like them, so I thought I'd share with you. You can click on this or copy it to your web browser http://www.chdmsmitpropic.com/phihx/chmny.htm and sign into your chemistry.com account to view the pictures let me know what you think!!

Hope to hear from you and take good care of yourself....

Harry.
anks for letting me have your personal email address,i feel honored. Your profile did warm my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think I have the exact word to express myself at the moment cause am interested in getting to know more about you.

Am a widower as you know in my profile, we were married for 20 years and have been a widower for 11 years now, I am Originally from Denmark, and I live in Canada, am on a job here in New York which am almost done with, I am an engineer who is into building constructions, I build houses, hospitals, bridges roads...etc, I am self employed and i handle my job in contracts. My daughter is 11, she lives in Canada(my base) and I love her so much, she doesn't get to travel with me often and stays with the Nanny back home whenever i'm gone on a job, she likes biking, shopping and swimming just like myself.

I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all have a good sense of humor. It took me quite awhile to decide to join this site and even longer to write my profile. I am typically shy when I first meet someone, but your profile has already put me at ease. I was reading your profile and cannot believe the similarities between us. I always try to look for the good in people and that often leads to my being taken advantage of, but I am the eternal optimist and will continue to help and support the people around me. I want Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the previous ladies I have dated here in the past(Canada) have always asked for too much and materialistic because they knew am financially OK, I want a relationship that can lead to something great.

Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause I don't mind relocating for the right woman, am not asking her to leave her family and relocate but I will do so cause I always do listen to my heart, I look forward to meeting someone and becoming friends first and then hopefully it will turn into a life long relationship. I want someone who will accept me for myself and understand that I am not perfect. I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality alone time with. I am as happy out with a large group or simply enjoying a quiet evening snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie,

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement