Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264406 by rococo Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:56 pm
Sk/ ericlove123
Man, 44 years
Dakar - Senegal
single

Hello i am Eric Mcclarkson by name single, it is my pleasure to write you through this media, i am active and easy going man but lonely,i honestly looking for sincere woman to partnership with, a woman i will love and spend the rest of my life together with,Here is my email [email protected] and my skype ericmcclark

Eric McClarkson
ericmcclark
Basel, Switzerland
Advertisement

#264409 by rococo Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm
profiles pic above

jampersonals.com/
smithare
Zodiac: Capricorn
Sex: Male
Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Widowed
Religion: Christian
Education: Master Degree
Joined Date: 11/11/2014

About smithare
i am looking for real women for real love

geras.co.uk/
smithsee
I am a man
I am interested: Female
migente.com/
sweetgreg2000
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Leo
svete.cz/
SHAWNSEE
man - age: 52 years
I am looking for: woman
badoo.com/
Smithsee, 60
Cap Vert, Senegal
I am here to find
love with a woman above 31 years
#264410 by rococo Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:09 pm
FMF / smithsee
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

My Interest Keywords / Tags
a good listener affectionate and a strong sense of family are also some of my traits. i am unpretentious and down-to-earth. i think it is the quality of life that is important and not just material items. i believe in fairness and equality and treating others with respect. i am patie and adventurous. being loyal and judge them on their own merits and not by a stereotype or superficial labels.
About Me
aside my busy schedules, I am easy-going and open minded, with a good sense of humor. My friends consider me well balanced, caring, friendly, dependable, trustworthy, and adventurous. Being loyal, affectionate, principled, sentimental, romantic, a good listener, and a strong sense of family are also some of my traits. I am unpretentious and down-to-earth. I think it is the quality of life that is important and not just material items. I believe in fairness and equality and treating others with respect. I am patient and like to help others, and judge them on their own merits and not by a stereotype or superficial labels.
#264412 by rococo Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 pm
eedates.com / ryan
Gender Male
Age 58 (Libra)
Living Sweden Stockholms Lan Kista
Ethnicity Caucasian
Marital status Widowed
Education Bachelors degree
Occupation engineer
Gender Women Age from 44 to 67

About me
aside my busy schedules, i am easy-going and open minded, with a good sense of humor. my friends consider me well balanced, caring, friendly, dependable, trustworthy, and adventurous. being loyal, affectionate, principled, sentimental, romantic, a good listener, and a strong sense of family are also some of my traits. simple man with simple way of living life. this i promise the one i will love and would love me back: i've made a vow, to no one but you i pledge my love to forever be true i'll take care of you and treat you right i'll lay beside you all through the night i'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm i'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm i'll help you and guide you and clear a path i'll protect you and shield you from an angry man's wrath i'll listen to your problems help you solve them too i'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through i'll take your side even if you're wrong just to prove our love is strong i'll plant you flowers and make them grow they'll be a sbol of love that only we'll know i'll whisper your name when no one is near so low that only you can hear you'll feel my love even if we're apart you'll know that we are one in heart
Looking for , ,
Willing to relocate

Who I am looking for
i just believe that when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start immediately. but is this you? honest and trustworthy because you refuse to compromise your values? a strong, affectionate, passionate woman who works hard but makes time for family and fun?
:=) pic already here
#264422 by malu53 Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:55 am
since Dec 12 2013 on picassa
and with that pic on skyrock too

ericlove123
Guy, 44 yo
Dakar - Senegal
single

Hello
My name is Eric single, i am highly delighted to read your profile today and need a serious woman with who i will spend the rest of my life with, and when i come across your profile my instinct tell me that you could be the one i am looking for since both of us are searching for the same thing,therefore i wish to indicate my interest to have genuine and solid relationship with you, i will like to hear from you so that i can adequately introduce myself to you for further communication, this is my email [email protected]
and my Skype ericmcclark
:lol: comment on profile

Ce profil EST UN FAUX
ATTENTION GROSSE ARNAQUE ! ...
Toi tu es un noir sénégalais pas du tout ce monsieur de la photo ...