Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264559 by rococo Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 pm
Subject: Its Gilbert‏

Hello , How are you? Thank you so much for your email address, and for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you. Writing here is very much comfortable, this will enable us to keep in touch appropriately. Although I do not pay much attention to a woman's beauty, yet I find you extremely attractive and your personality is even more charming. You will agree with me that Special people are very hard to find, your lovely eyes and smile attracted me to your profile and it took me away I know it might sound so funny...lol.. I want to know more about you if you don’t mind. I have hard the opportunity to find a soul mate once but she left me 4 years ago.

I am 55 years, a widowed with one great Daughter who is 12 years. I am ready to trade in the path of relationship again, you will agree with me that there is nothing to compare love and the sweetness it brings. I'm easy going, honest gentleman, My personality leans to the quieter side. I like to engage in meaningful conversation and work at being a good listener. Very sensitive with a sense of humor, kind,loving, devoted heart and soul. I am a generous person, very positive, funny and purpose-minded. Although I am not a saint but You should not let your bad side overshadow your good part.. We all have bad and good side, but I am more on a good side than the bad side. I know how to treat a woman right with much respect.

My desire is to meet a woman who has high self esteem, takes pride in her appearance, and is respectful of others. She has a tender side, speaks well of others and is focused on being positive regardless of the situation or problem that may arise. A woman with a great sense of humor who loves life, who likes to have fun,compassionate and kind, someone that believes in unconditional love relationship.

I know we can start from friends if we are compatible and have common interest, we can proceed from there, these are fundamental issues that are very important in a relationship, and also will like you to ask whatever you wanna know about me. Let us take it step by step. This is the much I can write now. I know there is need for a constant communication so I will want us to keep our communication strong for a better friendship and see where it goes from there.

I will be hoping to hear from you
Hugs Gilbert
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 18:59:43 -0400

(sender IP is 204.29.186.18;
ISP: America Online
United States

X-Originating-IP: [93.36.14.7] - Italy, Desio
ISP: Fastweb
Advertisement

#264561 by rococo Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:18 pm
Zorpia / Gilbert
55, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 1 hour ago
Sexual orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Last seen 1 hour ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40-60, in Israel.

Interests
Quiet Time And Some Personal Space. I Am Not Looking for a clone of me
Romantic Caring fun, Strong and work ethic would be the one to interest me. Friend with benefits and be honest with yourself and do not waste our time either. That being said,
CHAT;;
You are beautiful......

How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day? I have been looking at your profile over and over again and I must confess you have a nice and sparkling smile. Could you please send me your email address if you don't mind? as I would like us to keep communicating because I don't often come on the site, so I can write you on my personal email and tell you more about myself and see were its goes from there! I will be waiting to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of your day. Gilbert

Hi, thanks for the email, i will be emailing you at my leisure time away from jobs, stay blessed.