Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264621 by Jennifer007 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:01 am
hello guys,

I'm chatting with a U.S. Military in a dating site. I noticed this he's a scammer . Until now I have no any feeling towards him at all. But this person towards me Yes he likes me as what he mentioned to me many times. Since I knew him like 7 days from now I asked pictures from him and he sent me in military and civilian pictures after I received the pictures I googled them all along with he's email address but NO any results found. I just want to know if there's another way that I can find any results with if he's really a real scammer or NO. I asked also he's AKO mail but he said he had idea about AKO mail I know that this AKO mail is for the military. I asked even he's phone number so that I can call him he said is very difficult to call him because of he's job in the camp NO calls allowed, I don't know if it's true. At the moment he did not mentioned about money to me. Do you think guys he's really a scammer or NO? I'm confused really in some thing. But frankly speaking I'm not inlove with him just trying to waste he's time. I want to know all your opinion Guys! Thanks and have a nice day ahead...
Advertisement

#264629 by malu53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:51 am
@Jennifer007
thanks for posting
sounds like 100% scammer
could you please post name, profile, email address, and pics?
#264651 by malu53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:01 pm
since September 27 2014 on picassa
David Wayne

and here the pic Jennifer007 sent the link for

did he also tell you he's currently in Sudan? :laugh-s:
scam-detector.com/social-networking-scams/dating-online-real-love
#264665 by Jennifer007 Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:36 pm
MALU,

YES,,, He told me that he's deployed in Sudan for 1 year and he have a 15 years old son schooling in Arizona. I am just concern to this US army and he didn't know someone stealing his pictures.
I have more pics from him, the picture of the US army reveal the real family name called CARR something like that and there I found out too that it's a 100% scammer.
He have a Facebook account too Name David Morgan Wayne but he's not added in my facebook only in a site called TOP FACE. Now, I will be the one will waste he's time, and of course I will not tell him that he's scammer. REVENGE serve in a cold dish, I will made him crazy . I don't like that there would be another victims through scamming losing a lot of money to the all the girls and destroying their through feelings. MALU, thanks a million . I like to be always in this site... :bondage: :P

and here the pic Jennifer007 sent the link for

did he also tell you he's currently in Sudan? :laugh-s:
scam-detector.com/social-networking-scams/dating-online-real-love[/quote]
#264666 by rococo Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:40 pm
scammers z the same pic Yahoo :D

http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-954542.html
Dowellrich
I'm a Men
Seeking Women
To Relationship
looking for a caring and loving woman to make my wife
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5.8
Headline: am Richmond Mcdowell single and searching for true love

I define myself:
Am Richmond Mcdowell and I love nature and thing beautiful about the world
also here:
http://www.connectingsingles.com/email-for-free-barrym147.htm
barry147
Last edited by rococo on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#264668 by malu53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:56 pm
user name wasn't quoted correctly :wink:
it's barrym147
he's from Jonannisburg, South Africa and added these pics

#264670 by Jennifer007 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:13 pm
MALU, I just received a message from this David asking why I have so many questions. I answered to him that I'm starting to feel something towards you hahaha. The first thing he asked to me in the beginning, is if I'm working and what type of job I have. Oh yeah I told him honestly that I'm a flight Supervisor in an important airlines in Europe. Then there sweet words comes out from he's mouth like dear, baby, darling, sweetie, honey and etc hahaha. By the way he told me also that he is a Sergeant looking for a women with good heart and ready to love he's son. Well here we go, let's get the party started. Next time I will post our chat in here... :beer:
#264677 by malu53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:57 pm
please be careful
do I assume properly that you are new in the baiting field?
generally, I advise just to never answer the scammers again, to ignore them
but ... :lol:
#264680 by Jennifer007 Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:12 pm
Okay Malu. Thanks for your advice.
I will block him and end everything with this scammer. :oh-joy: :lol:
#264732 by Jennifer007 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 am
@ Malu,

Here's another pictures sent by David Morgan Wayne to me.

1). https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx9Sy ... 0tclFDSEtj

2) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx9Sy ... RyMTNNVzQw

3). https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx9Sy ... ZUY2pPX09B

I hope this could help to others . He's in Top Face dating site no profile only picture and hes fake identity DAVY, 37
#264808 by Jennifer007 Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:16 am
@ Malu,

I already blocked him since then, I'm still receiving email from this Scammer.

David Wayne
to me
24 minutes agoDetails
My dear Jenny, the feeling is from my heart and I'm ready to mingle with you,
I like you and I'm beginning to fall in love with you, Yes, are you surprise ?
I do think about you all the time, and my heart beats because you may not understand how I feel for you
but,I'm sure of what I feel for you, and is right and pure,,, I kiss you..
Happy Sunday.