Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#267755 by Sara2791 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 pm
Yes he told me his name was michael benson. Has he mentioned about traveling to Australia? Talking about the brainbox being damaged on the ship, pirate attacks?
#267764 by AlanJones Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:57 pm
dumb scammer Marysimeon wrote:we all know military got rules cause i work in the base too

This one line is enough to tell me that Marysimeon is actually a dumb scammer of West African origin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#267774 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 pm
Sara is referring to:
Michael Benson
[email protected]
Posted here >> viewtopic.php?f=13&p=267732

Mark Benson is using these phone numbers.
Phone numbers used by this scammer. Both are Voip which means these can be answered and call anywhere in the world with internet access.

760-965-8402

912-434-2614

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#267802 by Marysimeon Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 am
Please! you all should not get me wrong. I am not here to defend him and he does not even know i am on here, likewise he did not tell me anything. I used to like him but he told me it cant work out cause he leaving to illinois and that was months ago
#267803 by AlanJones Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 am
Marysimeon wrote:Please! you all should not get me wrong. I am not here to defend him and he does not even know i am on here, likewise he did not tell me anything. I used to like him but he told me it cant work out cause he leaving to illinois and that was months ago

Sure, and you just happened to Google him and find your way here, after all this time.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#267804 by AlanJones Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 am
Marysimeon wrote:Please! you all should not get me wrong. I am not here to defend him and he does not even know i am on here, likewise he did not tell me anything. I used to like him but he told me it cant work out cause he leaving to illinois and that was months ago

Sure, and you just happened to Google him and find your way here, after all this time.

#268876 by lynnypooh Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:19 pm
I'm embarrased to admit i sent this scammer money - i can't believe i was that stupid

so beware of mark benson, mark benson mclinctock, matt morrison

i have emails - texts - pics - forms you name it, they were good and i fell for it............

i have reported it to the fbi