Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264925 by rococo Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:05 pm
Confirio / Steven.
59 / Male / Straight
Last Online Today
Visitor (s) to August 17, 2015.
He lives in Los Angeles, California.
Ethnicity: Native American

About me:
I'm an attractive, sensual, athletic, healthy, intelligent, successful, confident, adventurous, humorous, classy, sassy, good figured independent, & well balanced man. I am a very romantic person who really enjoys spending time with that special someone whether it be on a date at amusement parks, museums, at the mountains, beach, or just cuddling at home watching a good movie. Of course long romantic walks on the beach is my favourite. I would have liked to own a gym as I really enjoy being physically fit; however, I really enjoy making conversation as it is a great way to get to know someone. I would like to meet someone who is honest and who has integrity, character and fortitude. I am looking for a long term relationship which is comprised of a 50/50 union between two mature people. I am not into playing games with women's hearts. The importance in relationships is to just be yourself, have a great time no matter what and use a lot of humor. My Dad always used to say: "Oh would the giftee be that we could see ourselves as others see us." Another important thing people notice about people is how they handle crises. It has been said, "It's not the crises in itself which is 10% it's the way you handle it which is 90%. I believe my best features are my inner beauty, my strength and my attitude of: When life hands you lemons...make lemondade. Upon reading this profile, does this sound like the kind of man you'd like to date? If so...don't be shy...give me a try...(wink)

Hello Beautiful, Kindly contact me urgently i have a charitable offer
for you for humanity purposes.Thanks, Please contact me via text message:
[email protected] , ONLY.
Best Regards,
Steven.
2015-08-24 10:03:57

also docomented here:
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=444.0
http://scamdigger.com/2015/08/steven-be ... nxaol-com/
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 29#p450310
Advertisement

#264937 by malu53 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:21 pm
rl
Gerard
Type: widow
Children: 2 children
Looking for a: woman Age:50-64
Relations:Relationship

Description
I know some profiles begin with "My friends would describe me as yada, yada, yada". It must be nice to have friends like that. My friends would say "What am I, your mother? You want me to hold your hand through this? Sing Kumbaya? Grow a set and figure it out yourself". :) I guess i am on my own here. Here Goes: Being a single father, and raising my kids made me stay away from dating. I wanted to set an example for them not to see their Dad going in and out of relationships.They are grown ups now, in college, and sometimes come around for holidays. My kids are my pride and joy, we love to do things together, and would need to have my companion be comfortable around them. Now that they are adults, I believe it's time for me to spread my wings and find that special someone to make me feel loved once again. I describe myself as down to earth, honest, compassionate, adventurous and romantic, strong and gentle, playful and mature, spiritual, and God-fearing. I have a great sense of humor that has sustained me through the difficult times. I enjoy interacting with people and being social. I might arrive at a party not knowing a soul but I will always leave with a new friend. I don't take the "small" things in life too serious, no drama, and I honor family values and respect and value others. I’m passionate about most everything that I do, especially my career and relationships. I am old-fashioned romantic. I believe in holding the door for my lady, holding her coat as she puts it on, bringing her morning coffee, sending love notes, telling her how a song on the radio reminded me of a special moment we shared. I am honest and open, and feel that communication is the key to success in any relationship and trust holds it together. I honestly try to exhibit the qualities that I seek to find in others, and i work at being financially, emotionally and physically stable. I do believe in giving back to the community, so I volunteer quite often to orphanage, Hospice care, and shelters downtown. I love kids, and i am a proud father of two amazing kids who doing well. I am a pretty good cook, and like to cook just anything. In my spare time I enjoy anything outdoors from sporting events, biking, golfing, fishing, traveling(near or far), live jazz, tennis, concerts, short weekend trips to planned vacations, and just chilling with someone who makes me smile by the mere site or thought of her. I will do anything and everything to please my woman. I look to demonstrate my love and affection in unconventional and unpredictable ways. Are you ready?! So what are you waiting for Lady??!! I will be waiting for YOU!! (smile).

add. pic

#264938 by malu53 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:24 pm
with the pic of previous post on linkedin
Steven M Benson
CEO at Crestwill.org
LA and Surroundings
Luxury Goods & Jewelry
#264939 by malu53 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:31 pm
FB
Crestwill Ltd
Business Supply Service
specialize in Gold Exchange, Artwork and Artifact, and Textile & Fabrics production . As one of the largest investor in the U.S..

1546 El Camino Real Suite A13
Los Altos, California
+1 951-241-0931
http://www.crestwill.org/ <<< couldn't find that site :(

phone number: 951-241-0931
Phone Provider YMAX COMMUNICATIONS CORP. CA
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2008-12-04
Owner City and State Ontario, CA
#264975 by malu53 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:36 am
since June 21, 2015 on picassa
Michael Cores
worked at Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Education: University of California, Los Angeles
Lives in us

#273243 by Suesan2 Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 pm
I have been corresponding with a male by the name of Steven Benson and he says he started a new business called Crestwill. He says he has made his first business trip to Scotland to buy goods and sell them. He says that he did not follow protocol in that country and they have seized his bank account and needs help getting his funds back so he can leave the country. Has anyone else been in contact with this person . He also states his mother is very ill in the hospital in Ireland. He uses the email address of [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has had any correspondence with him and or has done business with him, or has sent him any money. Thank you for your help. Any information would be appreciated.
#273245 by Bryon Williams Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:03 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam. The scammer is trying to steal your money. If it was not a scam then the person would contact family or business partners. He could go to his Embassy for help. He would not contact a stranger on the internet.

Please stop all contact with the scammer. Post a couple of his initial emails to you.

Please read here about Romance Scams viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607 and viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#273246 by Bryon Williams Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:07 pm
Steven is the scammer/thief he did not post here. Others posted the scammers information.

It is a scam. The scammer is trying to steal your money. If it was not a scam then the person would contact family or business partners. He could go to his Embassy for help. He would not contact a stranger on the internet.

Please stop all contact with the scammer. Post a couple of his initial emails to you.

Please read here about Romance Scams viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607 and viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#273317 by Suesan2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:09 am
I want to know if the name Michael Cores who worked at theTulane University in new Orleans and was educated in Los Angeles is associated with the picture posted of Steve Benson. Has he claimed to be Michael Cores or is Michael associated with posting the picture and info of Steve
#273319 by AlanJones Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:14 am
The posts above all detail fake identities created by romance scammers and using the same set of photos.

If you are in contact with anyone using these photos then he is a scammer and is only interested in your money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.