Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265123 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:48 am
a tough cookie
left him my email address
but he only wants to chat on badoo or FB

us1.badoo.com/01341447395/
Craig
Idaho City, ID
I'm here to date with girls, older than 45

About me
Am a man of one woman, I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care Am an affectionate and passionate man. I love kids and pets Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies. I would describe myself as very

Interested in
Fake People please spare me!!!!

Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance:6' 3'', 209 lbs, average body, brown hair and brown eyes
Living: By myself
Kids: Already have
Languages:
English (native), German (average), Spanish (fluent), Italian (average), Russian (average), Portuguese (average), Tagalog (average)

I'm pretty good! How about you? I don't have much time here xxx you can add me on my facebook page so we can talk better. Craig A Charles. I will be patiently looking for your request.
eah I'm on skype xxx...I'm also on fb you can add me on my fb page so we can get to know each other better. Craig A Charles..I will be patiently looking for your request.

Image Image
Advertisement

#265125 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:12 am
id=100009135191067
Craig A Charles
profile from February 15
no add. information

Image Image
#269052 by malu53 Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:19 am
deleted on badoo, never gave me his Skype ID, never wrote back

Hello,
I am seriously in search of a woman that is out here not for fun but looking for a serious relationship and i was fascinated with your profile .You are irresistible I must confess and I will really want to know you more better. I am not really here for fun but in a very serious search of a woman that understands what it means to have a partner and be together, a woman who is not into games, who wants to love and be loved too. I think you look eligible and I want us to talk and get to know more about ourselves. Can’t really wait to know you and have a chat with you. Please reply me as soon as possible so that we can talk and know where we go from there. Waiting to hear from you.
babe you are so beautiful
what's your email address or are you on Skype?
tell me your Skype ID and I'll add you, Ok babe.
What are you up to baby? I miss you.
#297508 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:17 am
This guy is now on fb as Wilson L Bob
m.facebook.com/wilson.bob.986?fref=nf
He is posing as a soldier, widowed with two sons. His verbiage is off, his timeline is incorrect and he stated he was on tour in Istanbul, yet he quoted the wrong time there when questioned. When pushed for photo of him showing name tag with holding something, even handwritten, with current date...He thumbed up and then he blocks you. I let him know from start I was from military family and had many friends in law enforcement. I told him I was cautious and would question any flags, not revealing anything personal.

I have the conversation thread and images he sent and posted. He had one with a NY plate number showing and he gave a cell phone number.
#297521 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:37 pm
facebook.com/wilson.bob.986

No workplaces to show
No schools/universities to show

Lives in Albany, New York
From Albany, New York
No relationship info to show

(315) 370-4305
Owner is based in Auburn, NY
VoIP - TextPlus

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/