Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265667 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:25 am
randkeo.pl /
Nick [email protected]
Sex woman
Year born. 1990
City Wroclaw (Poland)
Expectations romance
Sport and recreation: fitness,
Music: hiphop, jazz, pop,
E-mail [email protected]

Few words about me:
----------------------------
i am a young humble girl, I am searching for a true serious love partner. If you are interested, email me to my private email address for more details about me, my
ID: [email protected]
Image Image

Image Image Image
Advertisement

#265668 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:27 am
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002149676875
Rose Roseline

August 18 at 15:36.
I am a humble kind and sincere young lady searching for a true serious love partner. If you are interested, write me message to my private email address for more details about me, my ID: [email protected]
add. pics
Image Image

Image Image
#265669 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:29 am
sextingforums/
I am searching for a true serious love partner.

i am a young humble girl, I am searching for a true serious love partner. If you are interested, email me to my private email address for more details about me, my

en.numista/
profile: [email protected]
Place Senegal
Languages English English
Member since 13-Jul-2015
#265670 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:31 am
meet4date/
Name: [email protected]
Username: angelrose
Interests: Adventures
Looking for: Friendship, Dates, Something serious, Marriage
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Tell us about you:
i am humble kind sincere lady searching for a true serious love partner.
If you are interested, message my ID: [email protected]
Sports: Volleyball
Music: Rock, Pop, Jazz, R&B
Religion: Christianity
Current Relationship: Single
#265673 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:43 am
facebook.com/princessrosyrose
Princess Rosy

August 2 about 11:26 ·
I am searching for a true serious love partner. If you are interested, write me to my email address for more details about me: [email protected]
add.pics

#265674 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:00 am
lankalove.com/
ROSELINE
D.O.B 01-January-1988
Age 27
Gender Female
Country Senegal
E-Mail [email protected]
Religion Christian
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a single humble girl, I am searching for a true serious love partner.
Your Interests Reading
Sports Travel
yuvutu.com/
angelrose
[email protected]
-------------------------------------
#265869 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:34 pm
Subject: I am waiting for your reply today.‏

Hello dear.
Welcome, and how are you today with your health and your work? I am happy to receive your mail, thank you for your interest on me, like i said in my first mail, i would like to have everlasting relationship with you. I am from South Sudan, but i am not in my country Sudan, currently i live in Senegal as a refugee. I lost all members of my family in a bomb explosive that hidden into my father house during the Sudan genocide war that killed many peoples, and millions of civilians were forced to flee the country.

After the the death of my family during the Sudan genocide war i located into this orphan refugee camp here in Senegal since December 2005 to claim my family money, but bank refused because of my refugee status. Bank management asked me to provide a representative who will partner with me in making claim of my late father money, that is why I contacted you so that you will claim the money on my behalf and in agreement with the bank authority.

I want you to represent me claim my family legacy because my health is going down, because of lack of treatment and bad environment here. The amount my father deposited in the bank here in Senegal is $3.200, 000.00 dollars. (Three Million Two Hundred Thousand Us Dollars). Which he used my name as the next of kin. I will like you to help me transfer this money to your country and assist me invest into good investment because evil men want to steal the money away from me.

After the transfer i will give 30% of the money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice; i need your immediate attention toward this transfer because i did not want to lost this money. People want to take away the only thing my father left for me to live, now i am about to lost it. please i need you to do every thing possible to assist me in making this claim.

As soon as i hear from you, i will give you more details and the bank contacts information's so that you will contact the bank to know the procedures and how the money will be transfer into your bank account without any problem.

Please send to me your full details, full name with contact address.

I promised to be sincere and faithful to you.
If you help me i will never disappoint you.
I am waiting for your reply today.
Your new friend.
Miss Roseline
Image Image

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:14:13 -0700
IP:196.207.205.156./ SENEGAL
#265871 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:50 pm
With FIRST PIC HERE ALSO:

wiccanspace.com/
roserosy11
Gender Female
Age 25
Location USA

About me:
i am a beautiful sexy romantic lady, I am looking for a true serious partner, If you are interested in a true relationship, write me direct to my email so that i will give you pictures: [email protected]
also documented here:
http://anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb ... 1368952377
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p388540
#265872 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 pm
lovege.pl/
roserosy
Username: roserosy
Sex: Woman

Description
Hello. My name is Rose, i am a beautiful sexy romantic lady, I am looking for a true serious partner, If you are interested in a true relationship, write me direct to my email so that i will give you pictures: [email protected]
#265873 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 pm
lingozone.com/
sexyrose
Native Language: English
Studied Language: Arabic

Hello, I am Rose i am a beautiful sexy romantic lady, i am looking for a true serious partner, If you are interested in a serious relationship, write me direct to my email, so that i will send you my pictures: [email protected]
#265874 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:15 pm
faceparty.com/
sexyrose
Name: sexyrose
Details: 26 years old, Female, Straight

I am Rose i am a beautiful sexy romantic lady, I am looking for a true serious partner, If you are interested in a true relationship, write me direct to my email so that i will give you pictures: [email protected]
pic posted: http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/13362R2.jpg
#273745 by rococo Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:53 pm
sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=168794
seyrose
female, 26 y/o, Dakar, Senegal

Looking for male
Your real name rose
Headline I am looking for a true serious partner
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage
My birthday 01-01-1989
My match age 40-60
Body Type About average
Occupation ask me
Religion Christian
Skype number [email protected]
#327200 by malu53 Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm
angelrosaroseATyahoo.com on tourbar and rassian-brides (angelrose111)
26 years
Dakar, Senegal

Image Image

Hello.
My name is Rose, i am a young humble girl, I am searching for a true serious love partner. If you are interested send me your pictures and brief introductions about your self's to my private email address: [email protected]