Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265732 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:09 pm
valonso
55, Hong Kong
Last seen 3 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑65, in Switzerland.

Image <<< Miguel Antonio Borges, current deputy mayor of Sardoal, mariied , 4 kids

what a nice profile you have and i want to be your friend hope to here from you soon
okay thanks valonsofigo23@gmail. com skype valonsofigo
Advertisement

#265733 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:10 pm
Skype ID: live:valonsofigo
Name: Valonso Figo
IP not found
Skype avatar

#266120 by malu53 Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:27 pm
What a wonderful and fascinating profile you got on the site just think i should send you an email to explain how i'm feeling about you and to show my interest in you. Actually , i had my first date same way and believe i can find that special one out there again as she was so special to me.i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover, and Life Companion, let me give you a brief introduction of me. My name is /Caucasian I work with a company , I have a good sense of humor....Age (53yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 5yrs now.I'm just bless with one lovely Son . After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother.She was also a teacher and she died in a Car Accident on her way back from her school..Have been single for the past 5 years i hope i can enjoy life a little more at my age once again, am a man with a strong heart loving, , caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate,sincere, passionate and affectionate woman who also believes in God,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so I'm waiting for 1 of my other things that's my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that has the fear of God she couldn't,t hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion and how it feels so I'm not into playing games.Basically
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015