Information on romance scams and scammers.
#266700 by rococo Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 pm
Tagged / Hi5
Fina P

Hello my dearest, how are you doing today hope fine? mean while am Fina my name i just came across your profile today and picked interest to know more about you and also will like to share some discussions with you too, so it will be a pleasure if you contact me direct with my email address which is ( [email protected] ) for more of my pictures and things about me too once again, do not write me here in tagged because it might be block at any time and i wont like to loose contact with you too thanks ( [email protected] )
Advertisement

#266701 by rococo Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:51 pm
Tagged / Hi5
Fina D

Hello my dearest one, how are you doing today? hope fine, meanwhile am miss Fina by name, i was in search of friendship when i saw your precious profile and i got motivated and picked interest to know who you are , so i will like you to contact me through my email address which is ([email protected]) so that we will know more about our self's and i will also send to you some of my pictures and tell you things about me too will be waiting to read and reply your mail through my email address ([email protected]) please don"t reply me here in tagged, it might be block at any time because i will not like to loose contact with you thanks my regards.