Information on romance scams and scammers.
#267125 by malu53 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 am
Derrick
49, Porto-Novo, Benin
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 30‑85, in Turkey.
Single
I am Friendly
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English spanish Poturgues
Currently Living With Alone

Am simple and God fearing man and am caring and like watching football and swimming, I hate liars and i love truthful and faithful woman

Image Image Image

My name is Derrick Robert and I am 49 yrs old. I am single with no kids , I have never marry before and I am now looking for my soul mate that I will share the rest of my life with.The age or language or distance is not the issue what i need is God fearing and caring woman. I am very honest person, respectful, loving, caring, understanding, I have a good heart as well and also I am a God fearing man too......My Hobbies are swimming, watching Sports like football, Movies and also I like listening to music....I am very hardworking man......I just completed the polytechnic and i am working at Jewry company in South Sudan in Africa selling all kind of Gold and Diamond. I was born and raised in Australia.But am from UK and mom is from Australia Talking about my family background am the only Son of my parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together.have live with my mom since my dad pass away she insisted to stay with him till i will found the woman of my dreams, I love life, I love my family and still have some love to share with a special woman. Life can be lonely without that someone.....And can you tell me more about you.So please you are such a wonderful beautiful woman i ever see so can you give chance to be part of your life
Ok my dear nice meeting you too here is my email address [email protected]
I really appreciate and am waiting to hear from you as soon as you can through my email address ([email protected])
Advertisement