Information on romance scams and scammers.
#34870 by Shewolf of Aquataine Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:09 am
I started chatting to this one and he fell madly in love with me in less than 24 hours. He contacted me on Fish Dating site and claims to live in Shropshire, UK, but is currently serving in Afghanistan. He says that he retires from the army in three weeks and will be retiring from the army to open a jewellery shop. His IP address tells me he is in Ghana.

Here are some of his emails to date.

Subject good morning

My angel,
My sweetheart, You are so wonderful and doing many things to bring happiness in my life.
I am so much thankful for everything you do for me.
I am thankful for each and every second you spend with me...
You are so so wonderful dear.
You are such a wonderful person that I never met a person like you.
You are a lot to me...
You are my tife..
Your tender touch changed my life.
Your beautifulsmile made me to think that I am in heaven with an angel...
Your cute giggles has brought happiest moments in my life...
The time spent with you was amazing.. you really came into my life as an angel.. you made my dreams come
true...
You made my life wonderful, amazing, happy and joyful.
You are my angel... My dear angel.. I love you so much... I donno how to express that love to you...
I am feeling that love every single second of my life. \Mten I think of you, which gives life to my soul, my body....
My dearest sweetheart I am lucky to have you in my life. I am lucky to spend the happiest moments with you,..
You are so wonderful dear, nobody fulfills you place in my heart..
I was empty before I met you, I would be nothing after you leave me, I am complete when you are with me.... I
love you, I love you so much..every breath I take is for you... every part of my body is filled with you... my heart is
beating for you
My dear sweet heart...U are so wonderful, I dont have words to say how much you are to me... I love you...l want
to live with you, I want to spend my life with you, I want to smile with you...
Be mine sweet heart, be mine forever.... Truly I am feeling a wonderfulfeel in my heart right now, while I am
writing... I really want to hug you and want to give you a passionate kiss.... I am gefting the happiness tears in my
eyes... I am so happy that I found you, I am so so lucky to have you and have your love.....
Be mine sweetheart...,l dont want to lose you... Be with me, be with me till I die.. Be with me to share my
happiness.. Be with rne to share my iry.. Be with rne to share each and every wonderful mornent with you.....
I love you, I love you so much...." I love you a|ot......
I am sending you the best hugs to you right now... I am sending you my passionate kiss to right away... I love
you.... I love you so much...
Yours forever
Russell

Subject RE: Pics for you

the day is ending, our love has not ijust want to say forget me not. close your eyes an think of me, cause in your
thoughts i hope i'll be. your in my head, your in my heart, ijust know we'll never be apart, i cant wait to be with
you, cause you really are all my dreams come true.good night.....
I LIKE YOUR PHOTOS YOU ARE VERY NICE WOMAN AND I CANT WAIT TO KISS THAT SEXY LIPS OF
YOURS.........

Subject am ok with you

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has
happened. And for that I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened. For this,
and what has happned to us and between us I have you to thank. since yesterday, you have brought so much
joy to me that words can never explain.I never thought it would this good, but it has. This is a clear indication
that we have so much in cclrnmon and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see
this thing through. There have been hard tirnes, bad times and good times, but please understand that we have
so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. And Also I thank God every day for letting you have
the strength to get close to pc that mail when you can, me.rns so much to me to have that inshnt connection to
want you to
remember that I am always here for you whenever you need me. I believe that God made us wait to be together
for a reason. To HELP one another in our times of need. And if ever one of these days you are going to get sick
of me but until then, you are stuck with me forever hahaha. Remember that I love you and I ALWAYS, I repeat,
ALWAYS, will.I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are
that angel and my inspiration..hope to talk to you again in the evening and hope to see you soon.................
YOUR LOVE
FOREVER
RUSSELL

Subject RE: Worried

hello babe
i told you to wait for me but you not here am so sad i dont knour whats going on..........

Subject good morning

Your soul came back from dreamland,re-united with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself-slowly open your eyes
realize its a brand new day.lol.wakup,and Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING..wrapped with sincerity,
tied wlth care and sealed with a prayer,and to keep u safe and happy all day long! good day ahead.
GOOD MORNING ONCE AGAIN AND STAY BLESS......

Subject my angel

I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you. I love my life because it gave meyou
I love you because you are my life
When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that".. I love you.
If I say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
I love you until the day after forever.
Advertisement

#35165 by Shewolf of Aquataine Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:48 pm
A few days ago, this scammer told me he was a Sargeant Major in the army and that when he returned to the UK in three weeks time, he wanted to buy us a new home. This from someone I had only been talking to for five days! He asked me to send him some details of houses for sale, they had to be five bedroomed detached houses with large garden and swimming pool costing upwards of a million pounds. He also denied living in Shropshire, and said he had a house in Chelsea which he would give to his 16yr old sons Auntie.

At this point, I had no idea what scam was going to unfold, but knew it had to be soon, as he had told me he was returning home in just over two weeks.

24 hours later, I received this email from him.......

Subject: RE: [SUSPECTED SPAM] i waited for you online this morning

Hello my love am sorry i cant chat with u tommorrow,because i have a big mission to attend and i need your prayers.It not allow to tell any body about what goes on here and our mission because of security reasons.I love u so much and that is why am telling u now.
Prime Minister of Iraq in 2005-06 Head of State(Ibrahim Al-Jaafari).

his son called Al-Maliki was kidnapped in 15 of July 2006, Al-maliki was supposed to be a king of Muhafazat Arbil town and also the late Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr(President of Iraq, 1968-79),son called al-Bakr also supposed to be a king of the same town.

but this difference tribes were fighting against each other because of this position.

which gave a suspect to the late al-Bakr family that it was them that kidnapped Al-Maliki. so this mission was sent to my camp.

according to the major law of Iraq constitution a son of Ibrahim Al-Jaafari supposed to be the chief.
and after chatting with you a video tape were sent to my camp which shows the location that Al-maliki is still alive and was kidnapped in a forest,so i and seven of my boys are on our way to save this Boy, so please pray for me till am back.

I love u so much and take good care of yours self.

Russell

Suddenly, he has begun fighting in Iraq - could not wait to find out what would happen next. A further 24 hours later, I received this email.

russell smith <[email protected]

Subject: am bak but shoot

hello my love am back but shoot in my leg

During our last chat, when the scammer thought that I was upset at his injury, he tried to force me to give him my full name and address to receive his luggage via a diplomat. Not sure whether I was going to be asked to pay a large amount of money for receipt of this or whether the luggage itself was going to contain money for laundering or illegal goods, but I knew it was time for curtains!!!!
#35216 by Shewolf of Aquataine Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 pm
This arrived after I ended chat abruptly once I knew what the scammer wanted from me.

Subject: QUEEN OF MY HEART

I could tell you i love you every hour of everyday until we die, but that still wouldn't be enough. I could hold you forever in my arms, never letting go and it still wouldn't be long enough. just being with you has made me happy, made me feel something for someone I have never felt before, I don't want to let you go and i don't want to ever hurt you. I would do anything for you even if it meant dying.
If that day ever comes when we cant be together keep me in your heart ill stay there forever. no one not even you will realize how much i love you and how much you mean to mean. to me your the world, love you till nothing more is left forever

truly yours ................
#38032 by Freddycougar Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm
This is what i have recieved tonight i have been talking too this bloke for 2 months. Told me he had a son called John said he wanted 2 buy a jewellery shop wanted to live with me and i belived him what a fool i was i could not put his pic on here. He has my address so now im worried what is going to come to my doorstep. Im going too the police with this just to cover myself. He going by the name of FRED HACKMAN I hve kept all his emails i wonder how many more woman hve been scammed by this person thx god my daughter knew where to look other wise i would be none the wiser. I really hope someone will catch this bloke ?

Hello my love am sorry i cant chat with u today,because i have a big mission to attend and i need your prayers.It is not allow to tell any body about what goes on here and our mission because of security reasons.I love u so much and that is why am telling u now.Prime Minister of afghanistan in 2005-06 Head of State(Ibrahim Al-Jaafari).his son called Al-Maliki was kidnapped in 15 of July 2006, Al-maliki was supposed to be a king of Muhafazat Arbil town and also the late Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr(President of afghanistan, 1968-79),son called al-Bakr also supposed to be a king of the same town.but this difference tribes were fighting against each other because of this position.which gave a suspect to the late al-Bakr family that it was them that kidnapped Al-Maliki. so this mission was sent to my camp.according to the major law of afghanistan constitution a son of Ibrahim Al-Jaafari supposed to be the chief.and after chatting with you couple of days ago a video tape was sent to my camp which shows the location that Al-maliki is still alive and was kidnapped in a forest,so i and seven of my boys are on our way to save this Boy, so please pray for me till am back.I love u so much and take good care of yours self

FRED
#54161 by karlos123 Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 am
Yes he is back again as Major Patrick Bruce....everything i read from you emails he has said the same to me.
I am so glad i have found out now, although feel a complete idiot. I hope other women find out about him before its too late. The dating sites need to warn women about him, i will be informing them.
#164273 by BlondieBrain Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 am
A new alias for Mr Smith........ GEORGE ENGLAND - [email protected]

I have just found out that the guy in the pics listed on this page is the same guy who has been messaging with me since the end of December, 2012. Apparently, in my case he chose to be a USA Staff Sargeant who is currently stationed in Afghanistan. We met on a dating site and immediately hit it off. I was getting emails from him all the time, very similar to those listed here, he even sent me the same photographs. His story to me was that he was from Alabama and has a 15 year old son called Michael and was divorced from his wife and both parents deceased.

From December to earlier this week, his emails and texts were very regular, all containing plans for our future. He was planning to come here following this latest tour which should have been in the next couple of weeks.

He told me that he had received 800,000 Euros from the President of Afghanistan together with a gold bar for his sincerity and hard work while he was there...... This should have made me stop and think !!!!!!

The real alarm bells started ringing when I got a text from Hamza Mohammed (supposed diplomat!!!) informing me that a bag full of money would be arriving at Heathrow Airport but would not be able to go through customs because George didnt want this checked. To get around this, he asked me to send him, via Western Union, the sum of £500..... JOG ON MISTER.

I just wanted to add this further name to his already extensive list of aliases !!!

Good Luck Ladies. Take Care

And...... does anyone know who the real guy in the pictures is ???
#166172 by Grunt Sat May 18, 2013 7:25 pm
resurfacing on FMF

littleme544
Life is boring without her
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i like to listen to good music
reading sports news and like to watch football much
swim
watch movies

About Me
I'm honest and sincere man with good heart and love caring..I love to make new friends and i have good sense of humour..
My Perfect First Date
I like a candle-night out or somewhere cool and peaceful to get to know each other better

Hello there,
How are you doing??I'm Paul and new here..I live alone with my son without a partner..I only joined to make new friends and see what the future may be as life without a partner seems so boring and incomplete..Tell me seomthing baout yourself..I will be glad if we can meet on msn or yahoo messenger for chat..okay??send me an email to [email protected]..I will be glad to hear from you there and know more about you
Waiting to ehar from you
Have a blissful time
Paul
#166892 by Grunt Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 pm
FMF
Richysmith94
I AM VERY AFFECTIONATE, LOVING, TRUSTING, FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE. I WANT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TO FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH ME.
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
I am a good man looking for a good woman....when we talk I will tell you more! Just be real or don't bother with me.
I am very passionate and believe in treating a woman like a my queen..I want a partner who allows me to be who I am, yet knows that I want to be treated as I will treat her--allowing her to be who she is.... A partner not afraid to tell me when I am wrong.

My Perfect First Date
Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without!

pics already posted

I'm very happy to hear back from you ...here is my email address i will be looking faward to hear back from you soon ... [email protected]
#168598 by Aspen2013 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:49 pm
You can add another name to this list. I have the same picture from Jackson Wing and James Clark. But, I haven't chatted with James Clark, only a couple texts. Jackson told me he was on patrol duty. He even got his diplomat Benjamin to email me when I said I would send him a care package. Diplomat Benjamin did email me a couple times, but I decided not to send the package to Jackson and I told him that I wouldn't. I received an email today telling me that he wanted to chat with me - had something special to tell me. So far, that hasn't happened yet! I'm sure it will involve money!
#172445 by Kittylynn Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm
Another name to add to the list for this guy is Mark McLean. I had an email from him yesterday but because I have been scammed previously I was wary and checked it out and I haven't responded since.
#262144 by malu53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:32 am
already deleted on ar
new name, new address, known pics

I'm happy you replied me. My email is [email protected], my skype is mark.wilson7977, thanks, will be hoping to read from you soon, kisses and nice meeting you.

Skype avatar shows a female, possibly vic
Location. Jacksonville, FL
Mark Wilson