Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#267877 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:54 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Are you saying he is a scammer or asking if he is a scammer?

Either way we will need you to post more information. We will need you to post a couple emails he sent you. Also the email headers. You can find information about email headers in my signature below. You will need to post any photo's he sent you.

If you are stating he is a scammer we will need proof of the scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#268126 by jane doe 14 Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 am
this is the last email he sent me. i googled it. hes a scammer

if you are my doll i will make you Finnest, if you are my house i will always stay in you, if you are food i will eat you till ever lasting, if you are my cloth i will wear you to the place i like most in my life, if you are water i will drink and never stop. let be more than a friend.
#268364 by jane doe 14 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 pm
this guy i met on ok cupid. com is a scammer, his name is tom crook ( lol) he said for me to call him troy, he said he works for teckmikano and he lives in texas, all the emails he sent me i googled and they are on all the scam sites, here is one of them

Good morning and how are you doing this morning i thank you so much for your email and i feel this is the best way for us to communicate better to know much about our self and see if things work out good with us .My Ideal of a good friend is some you tell your secret and keep it safe,some you share your things with even cloth and shoe that even when upset at each other they never let the cat out of the bag some that will say yes and you will make research and see that it is true,some one when you are any where you will be glad you know this one Good friends never mind crossing the oceans and seas for there friends.My Ideal of a good friend is some one who is not greedy,selfish and arrogant some when we do things even when we are not together and people ask the two of us will say the same thing,someone who will care for his or her self and i,someone if i don't eat he or she will not share my pain together with it.some i can laid back on,loyal,trust-worthy..Now, your ideal of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices, hold your hand when you're scared, helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you, thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, stays with you so that you have confidence, goes out of their way to make time for you, helps you clear up your mistakes, helps you deal with pressure from others, smiles for you when they are sad, helps you become a better person, and most importantly loves you!
Can you be my Ideal Of A Good Friend?

his email is [email protected]

let me know if you can see the pictures or not
:laugh-s:
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added img tags.