Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268128 by rococo Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:57 am
Zorpia / alex
46, Hurth, Germany
Last seen 36 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑99, in Poland.

hello i want you to contact me true this email,
(Alexhenry60@ hotmail.com)

E-mail:
Dear Love,
I am Alex Henry from UK, am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile today and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to tell me more about yourself and then send me a picture of you and i will tell you more about myself

Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Alex
Image Image

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:04:06 +0000
Advertisement

#270019 by malu53 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:37 am
alex
46, Gothenburg, Sweden
Last seen 4 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑99, in France.

same zorpia profile pic :lol:

hello i want you to contact me true this email, (Alexhenry60@ hotmail.com)
#271828 by malu53 Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:54 am
My Dearest,

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. i am 46years old,an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have two kids Bethany and Gerald, before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and Daughter died three years ago. they died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and daughter but right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well.

I am so honored to have you in my life.wow you look astonishingly beautiful, cannot wait to meet you soon

Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon

Yours,
Alex
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015
#285400 by malu53 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:48 pm
Good day dear,

how are you doing today, hope all is well with you over there dear am very sorry to not mailed you for a very long time now but am happy to thank you for all the love you have on me do matter anything and am sorry that god do not want us to me husband and wife winch is not My fut because i have try all My lovely best to make you My lovely wife because i was so much in love with you that time but now i have flesh My contract in wast Africa Senegal for 2 moths, now am a happy marriage with My lovely wife Aisha we are living a happy life here in Canada Victoria,

My dear lovely friend to tell you that i still have you in mind i left a draft check of $230 000 dollars to you with one rev father Simon Frank there in Senegal Dakar because is the one of a good man i meet there in Senegal he was my very good friend because is a very good man then so you have to try all your best to contact him so that he will send the draft check to you immediately his contact is blow here,

NAME Simon Frank,
PHONE NO+221774716019
EMAIL [email protected]

please try all your best to contact him and get the draft from him and try to infomed me as soon as you get it thanks you still in love,

yours best lovely friend Alex,
Subject: Good day dear
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016