Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268162 by rococo Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 pm
Zorpia / favour
20, Sligo, Ireland

Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑99, in Indonesia.

Hi,my name is Favour, honestly i will like us to be good friends. please do contact me through my email
([email protected]) so it will enable me to explain myself to you and also share my pictures to you.
Advertisement

#268332 by rococo Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:49 pm
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE‏‏‏‏‏
Dearest one,
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Miss Favour Andrew, 23 years old girl from Liberia in West Africa, 5ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately after going through your profile which i was well satisfied with.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in Senegal due to the death of my family. My Father ( Dr.Andrew John ) was the personal adviser to the former head of states, Also a successful business man import and exporter during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it was only me that is alive now because I was the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Emmanuel Anthony who is the pastor of the (Christ the kings Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 8.6 M (Eight Million six Hundred Thousand American dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The Pastors Tel. number is (+221-778-768-377 OR 00221-778-768-377) If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English and Italian very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you, i have just sent mine pictures here as an attachment bellow.
Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
Yours Miss Favour.
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:03:38 +0000

Image Image
#278608 by malu53 Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:47 am
Hello My Dear Friend.
This is Mrs Favour I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend John Steven whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is ( Reverend John Steven ) and his email address is as follows : ( [email protected] ) OR call him ( +221 773 376 756 ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000,00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in-touched with Reverend John Steven and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.In a moment please,i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend John Steven on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. i will be traveling out of Paraguay for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before,but will respond as soon as am chanced.Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Mrs Favour.
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015
#311988 by malu53 Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:14 am
another go
favour
21, Lome, Togo
Last seen 8 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in United States.

Hello, i saw your profile you looks very gentle, please kindly contact me on this email Address(favourandrew96 @ hotmail.com) not in this social network so that i can give you more picture & tell you more about me.
#311989 by malu53 Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:27 am
korea4friend.com
geneashley

Hi dear friend,my name is General Captain Kate.I’m from USA pls reply me here( [email protected] ) so i can introduce my self proper to you..

ilkok
Ashley Captain Kate
Femal

Hello, Honesty is my pleasure to have contact with you today.My name is Kate,am working in united state of America army, as General,contact me back with my email address ([email protected]) for more discussion. have a nice day, Thanks!
twice on indiandost
Marine Kate
Female
01/01/1990
Living in Germany

sagefox22
37 Year, Male , Interested in Female Only
NY ,, UNITED STATES

Image Image <<< US Army Capt. Sage Fox

also on waydate and many Eastern European social sites