Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268370 by rococo Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:50 pm
rl/ georgehcus
User status: Online
Name: george0h Age:53
City: Los Angeles
Looking for a: woman Age:40-55
Relations:Relationship

Description:
I can say that I am a very sociable, kind and cheerful person with a good sense of humor. I like to laugh and to have fun! Besides, people who laugh, live longer. Though, on the other hand I can be very serious. I am a reliable, responsible person. I am open to anyone and I like to help them in any hard situations. I am honest and sincere. I hate lies and I prefer to tell the truth and just what I have on my mind! Besides, I can say that I am attentive, caring, tender and sensitive man.
Good day pretty lady,
It's my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day. My name is George Harrison, I am a US military officer in Afghanistan. I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving,honest and caring man with a good sense of humor.

I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dancing to the beat, cooking, but I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I'm looking for a genuine and meaningful intimate relationships,where there is love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you write to me at: [email protected] , or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. I hope to hear from you soon. George.
Image << stolen from Gen.Curtis Scaparrotti

[email protected]
Skpe: hgct4334
Name: Harrison George
New York, United States
Advertisement

#268371 by rococo Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:59 pm
clone:-
http://www.freshsingle.com/members/gg123
Nickname: gg123
State/Region: Colorado
City: Carrizo Springs
Marital status: don´t want to say
Searching: Women

Who I am:
AM VERY EASY GOING MAN,VERY DOWN TO EARTH,AM VERY WELCOMING,I DO APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO DO APPRECIATE OTHERS,I KEEP IT SIMPLE WHEN ITS NECESSARY.AM HERE TO SEEK TRUE WOMAN.AM SEEKING FOR TRUE FRIENDSHIP AND TRUE LOVE...AM SINGLE COS I GOT DIVORCED SOME YEARS BACK.MY WISH IS MY LIFE SETTLED MAN WITH A BEAUTIFUL HOME AND LOVELY WOMAN WHO BE BY MY OLD AGE DAYS.I PLAY BOARD GAMES AND I LOVE CAMPING.AM MILITARY AND AT MY FREE TIME I LISTENING TO COOL MUSIC..
I´m looking for:
A WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT WHAT I HAVE ,SHE WILL HAVE RESPECT,SHE HAVE SPIRIT OF UNDERSTANDING AND CARE,A WOMAN THAT WILL HAVE TRUE HEART TO BUILD A GOOD HOME...A WOMAN THAT WILL ALWAYS BE HERSELF AND HAVE SELF ESTEEM,BOLD AND LOVE LIFE..

That´s important for me: MY SON,MY SELF AND MY CARRIER..
What I particularly likes: THE WAY I TAKE MY TIME COOKING MY MEALS..
I´m searching people for: Dating & Relationship

pic as above :mrgreen: