Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268613 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:36 pm
Michael O'Connor from match.com
kik messenger: cbmic
claimed to be a US military soldier: rank SFC 'Sergeant First Class '200
claimed to be in Nigeria now, peace keeping, lol
cannot buy a cell phone as he's got no no access to Nigerian banks
the money he brought is exhausted, short of cash LOL

Image pic stolen from the FB profile of army recruiter John O'Connor

Advertisement

#268614 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:45 pm
'Michael's profile on DHU
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About me
I've never done this before, just thought I should give a try cuz a friend told me he met is fiance on here. Let me say a bit about myself, I'm average in height,searching for LTR and to spend the rest of my life with that charming,romantic and understanding Damsel,who is not afraid to laugh out loud. I'm a plain and easy going guy that like laughing and learning, I enjoy a stimulating conversation with that special someone who brings me spirit peace. I have been in the army for over 15years. I Love dogs, swimming, cuddle, bbq and camping. I'm warm hearted,easy going, adventurous and fun to be with. I love going out with mature minded people or country folks.

Who I did like to meet!
I've wasted my time in a very bad relationship that lasted for 7 years, so I decided to take my time now to get someone special, i mean a lady i can really enjoy in every sense of the word. I want a loving and caring lady, how about this special woman that will understand me more better than any other woman in the world. I mean the kind of woman that when I am not with her I think about her, I miss talking to her, I desire her words,her touch, her taste, I mean a woman that I can't stay away without her by myside, a woman that I feel her smile when i think of this funny things she said or that teasing little touch. I mean I want this special woman to be my all, I want a woman who has what I need and accepts all I have to give.

#268643 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:12 pm
Hello sweetie
Hello,this I'm michael o'connor,how you doing?how has been your day at work,waiting to read back from you.Hugs
US ARMY WIRELESS DEVICE :lol:
Michael O'CONNOR <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, 20 September 2015

one message, and back he's to chatting on kik