Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268634 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 pm
i know the perfect lady is just around here
David (46)
Male / Single / ID: 1371880
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Seeking: Female 31 - 52
For: Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education: Bachelors Degree
Have children: Yes - don't live at home

i am very new and humble man with decent heart all i am looking for is just someone whom i can share my world with .. someone whom i can share my heart as i look forward to having that special person to share my life with, just a little about me which i havent added before... well i was born in italy. but i grew up in the florida where i did most of my schooling . i grew up with my dad who was in the airforce and every now and then we always flew back to europe and i had the chance to go all over the states and almost everywhere in europe so i count my self lucky...

About David
Age: [For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks ] 46
Lives in: Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Relocate: Willing to relocate within my country
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Marital Status: Single
Have children: Yes - don't live at home
Number of children: 2
Oldest child: 2
Youngest child: 2
Have pets: Dog,Cat
Service branch: Airforce
Employment status: Retired
Income: €120.001 - €300.000 EUR
Home type: House
Living situation: Live Alone
Nationality: United States
Education: Bachelors Degree
Languages spoken: Italian

Seeking
looking for a partner with kind heart someone to share my love and everything with. someone who will believe in my just like i will

Advertisement

#268636 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:02 pm
asked him about his job and what brought him to Military Cupid dating ...
he claimed to have been in the US Airforce but due to his injuries he retired early...
he mentioned on Skype that he's now an oil and gold merchant, running his own business

David.Richards134 on Skype
name: David Richards
without avatar but with IPs
151.65.177.169 <<< Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA, Brescia, Italy
and
94.162.156.2 <<< H3G Italy

West African In Italy, not too rare
had that before :lol:
#268641 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:50 pm
latest news from this scammer
he might not to be in reach currently as
he is waiting to board his flight bound for Qatar :lol: where he is heading for some business...
Last edited by malu53 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#269609 by malu53 Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 pm
my soulmate is angry, lol ... must have found himself here, a celebrity now

i am gonna put your pictures on the same place you put mine ..
Dave Richardson
Date: Tuesday, 29 September 2015

didn't write back
as scammers always do threaten and try to intimidate their vics when busted

I grant him the pleasure to post my pics
not showing me anyway
tough photoshop work :lol:
#269872 by malu53 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:15 pm
buddy is still miffed
a born looser :laugh-s:

i will put your pictures as a scammer and a prostitute just like you did mine for no reason so try and check soon you will see it up there
Dave Richardson
[email protected]
Date: Thursday, 1 October 2015
#271723 by Rose.dawson Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:57 am
Thanks for this warning. He is now also on friendscout24.de, living in Frankfurt Germany. I had a bad feeling as he does to many writing and grammar errors for an American. :laugh-s:
#272240 by mjdavis Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:58 am
After seeing your original post on here I decided to keep it going and see how long it would take before he asked for money. I've been talking to him since about September 20th. Yesterday he sent me a request to help him pay someone in Florida to send him a piece of paper to get his jewels back into the country because customs thinks he wants them for money laundering and he needs this paper to prove they are legit, but could I send the check to pay for the paper and he will pay me back when he comes back to America next week? :laugh-s: DOUCHE
#272242 by malu53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:01 am
@mjdavis
could you share the mule's ID/address with us?

you wrote
help him pay someone in Florida
#282329 by Griverab Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:50 am
He has been talking with me lately. He didn't tell me about the story of the Air Force but what he told me yesterday was the first he said I'm already in Rome ( so then I asking for pictures and he said I don't get you ), then he told me no I'm still on the plane heading to Rome ....
But he told me was that he was raised in Florida and then live in Italy and he's now in Texas because he works for an Oil Company.

That he has many cars sports cars and seven houses
I guess a 10-year-old lie better than him, he gave me this email [email protected]
Cel: 832 261 4679

He also told me that he's widowed, with one pair of twins they have 16 years old, and his parents passed way when he was four
#282342 by malu53 Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:40 am
phone number 832-261-4679
Land line AT&T Local
Level 3 communication
Seabrook, TX 77586
#289912 by nonticredopiù Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:38 am
Dear ALL,
I 've got recent news about him/them...I don't know anymore how to consider that....
Well he cheated me telling me what follows:
David Richards
born in Sarasota (Florida)
devorced and moving house to Milan
involved in crude oil and gold affairs
with a son of 15 years old called David junior(great fantasy!)
known in meetic in august 2014
he wrote me for about 1 year and half asking money because he had been deteined for a tax misunderstanding in Canada, Montreal first then in Edmonton.
Last week once got free from prison he arrived in London and get again blocked for tax reason(that's why finally I realized he were a liar!)
Believe me he/them are very good in telling lie and especially he/them seem really to take care about you!
yes for your money of course! :yikes:

He phoned me several times form an italian n +393458461258 and wrote me form email [email protected]
Be carefull!
If you help me in posting the images he is using as avatar He will show his fake face.

During the phone calls he was speaking a little italian but not understanding too much with a strong american accent.
He told me also he was orphan and his family from his mother side were italian that's why he was trying to come back to italy after the devorce and He was looking for a new mate because he was feeling too lonely....poor him!!!!
I got so frustrated when I realized the trick because I couldn't believe it!!!
He never spoke about military service....he told me he was born 6th december 1971 and during his Youth he was practising quite well box(you can image how much I desidered to punch him /them into the face!)
Anyway he will ask you to chat with him in Yahoo messanger and his nickname is New Man-
If you will ever get him please do strangle him with love from me! :=)
#290362 by nonticredopiù Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 pm
He wrote me once even in Skype from the account david.richards134-
That convinced me they are the same person who scammed the other...then I recognized the style even thought with me He/them had been less stupid and more romantic(I received 8 long red roses....why 8? nobody told them there are a rules about that?!) :bondage:
Hope this will be their last time to hurt other and I'm sorry for all the other women who believed in that silly romantic lie like me-