Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268649 by rococo Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:37 pm
Zorpia / grace
30, Nuremberg, Germany

Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑90, in Iceland.

Hello
Greetings,My name is Grace i saw your profile today and i became interest to meet with you so send email to my email address ([email protected]) with love.
ms Grace
thank you.
Image Image Image

Name: Grace Badara
Advertisement

#268685 by rococo Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:01 am
Subject: i will like to know more about you,waiting for your reply today.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dearest One,
I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Miss.Grace Badara, from Ivory Coast in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs Frederick Badara.I love music as well, am 24 yrs of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things i like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one. I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life? I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.
Yours Grace badara
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:10:48 +0000

add. pic