Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268831 by gtz Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:21 am
Chemistry.com
ID:Cher4740
email: [email protected]
IP Address 2a00:1450:400c:c05::242
Location Ireland, -, -
Latitude, Longitude 53.34399, -6.26719 (53°20'38"W -6°16'2"N)

Hair color :Grey
Eye color :Brown
Height :5'11"
Body type :About average
Ethnic background :White/Caucasian
Living situation :Live alone
Has children :Yes
Wants children :Maybe
Relationship history :Widowed
Hello beauty, you look really interesting and fascinating which really captured my interest to write you a note
I look forward to read back from you. Raymond

You re welcome, thanks for writing back, I will love to know more about you, please drop me your email I find this form of communication cumbersome. Raymond

Facebook profile shows a picture of Uwe :=)

https://www.facebook.com/raymond.fowler.908

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#268834 by gtz Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:42 am
This becomes even funnier:
Hello hariet, :laugh-s: (this is not my name)i think i should write you about my self and i guess some basic bio details are a starting point. I'm originally from Auckland NZ, moved to Harrisburg 2 yrs ago. I work as a civil engineer and am into building and labor construction, i mostly handle my job in contract. I would prefer being in a solid relationship to share this time of life and all it has to offer. I'm a single parent of a lovely son (Nicholas) he is 9 yrs now and living in Auckland with my mum. I've been married once, sadly i lost my wife 4 yrs ago to cancer, she has been fighting it for years before she finally gave up.

I love traveling, I'm a gregarious, fun loving, happy and need lots of humor and laughter to feel alive, I need some one who will give me her attention, commitment, love and care as am ready to do the same to make things work. Because when am falling in love i dedicate all i can, to make it grow. I hope you feel comfortable writing back about your self. I hope to hear from you soon. Raymond

#269144 by gtz Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:55 am
Whats the matter with you, you went to place my photo on scammer list, are you stupid ?
Do you want to tarnish my image?

I see the first message i sent to you about my self, i made a mistake my replacing your name with someone else, why didn't you ask me. I have someone else am communicating with, that's why i make the mistake

Please i will want you to go and remove my profile from the scammer list, please i beg you in the name of God, am not a scammer and i will never ask you for money, all i need is a relationship, and if you re not interested. Its ok

#269182 by malu53 Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 pm
contacted me too
got the same message about being from NZ
but not to Hariet :lol:
he managed to address me with the correct name

today I got roses sent (as pics only) and this add. pic

Life can be whatever you want to make it. So let it now be a blessing and an achievement with every step you take. Good Morning and have a goody-goody day ahead. God bless you
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015