Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268987 by Karizzzzmaaa Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 am
This is another "German-American Engineer" saying all the same things most of these guys say. Met him on Tinder. He was way too amorous way too fast. Claims to be from Mississippi but supposedly has a home in my same housing community. He was "swiping in my town" so I believe he was someone I already knew and he was baiting me as a different profile. Hi took the bait on purpose, gave him my email and phone number. He was definitely German, sounding just like my first scammer Mark J. Hammerstein (stolen identity).
Since I was on to this approach, I really didn't spend too much time with him. Since it is FUN to waste these guys time, I did it for a while but they all ask the same questions and I have gotten tired of answering them LOL. But in case anyone also hears from this guy, I just wanted to alert you he's a scammer with the same script as many others or perhaps he is the same guy who has many many faces. This one has a website he likes to give out which is http://northvaleconstruction.com/en and he says he is the project manager with this company. This is a "dummy" site, and all the "projects" are older then 2008. I think what the scammers do is plop their pics into the "Leadership" page when they need to convince a victim that they are who they say they are. The Leadership page changes as scammers need to put new names on.

"Hello Gorgeous,

How are you doing today?? Thanks for the email and it was nice hearing from you, I would love to know more about you ahead to see when we can both meet and see if the chemistry is there. So tell me more about yourself. I mean those things you do like and want from a man....... What do you like doing in your free time??

I like all you've said in your email and have always believe we are all looking for the same thing here ever since I read your profile and no one will waste time on here while there's a lot of thing we need to do. Much about me, I want someone who will walk through fire for me and I would do the same for them. (Not literally... but you know what I mean).

I believe relationships take work, too. I think it is easier to walk away than to stay and work it out. Tell me how long have you been using the Internet and have you met anyone on Internet before we met?? Where are they from?? Tell me your experience using the Internet dating and what advice you can you give me??

Personally, I think that if two people both want it to work that both people need to always make a conscious effort to be thankful every day for the person that came into their life. I look forward to receiving an e-mail from you.

Sincerely Yours
Collier M Eugene"
Advertisement

#269059 by malu53 Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:45 am
email address leads to a profile on FB
Collier Michael Eugene
Lives in Mississippi City, Mississippi
From Mississippi City, Mississippi

Image Image

Image Image
#269061 by malu53 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:06 am
phone number 601-707-8581