Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269146 by mariko Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:08 am
Facebook Military Scammer using photo of Ante Gotovina (born 12 October 1955), Croatian retired lieutenant general and former French senior corporal who served in the Croatian War for Independence.
Wikipedia

Ferdi Handoyo, [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/ferdi.handoyo00

Hello dear, how are you today and thanks for your reply. I want to introduce myself to you.
Actually, am from South California, United States, I've served here during my duties and tasks for 6 year and will end up in 3 months time and I newly joined face-book to meet someone decent and unique, good character and God fearing for a serious relationship and I am very glad to meet you here in this media.
My names are General Ferdinand Handoyo and now I am presently serving in Kabul and am leading the 10th mountain division American troop in Afghanistan here, but will be going back to our Country as soon as our assignment finish. it's so good to have you as a new friend of mine and I pray that God the Almighty will help us have a mutual friendship that will benefit our children and grand children in future Amen!

Hello dear, How are you doing today and your beloved family? I hope you’re feeling the joy of the day? I want to say thanks for your kind of response to my message and am hopefully you are what i think... I Love meeting people, reading, traveling and also sharing ideas.
I just saw your profile and sincerely wish to express my interest in you by handle this matter with you as I believe that you are reliable in handling these type of international transaction and also wish to have a good friendship with you if you don't mind.
Actually I have about $5 Million Dollars here in a security house and this money we made it from the big amount of money we get during the time of our strike some years ago in Iraq from Saddam Hussein and also during our strike on the Al-Qaeda strong hold in Afghanistan here so now I want to move this money by diplomatic immunity courier service to your country so that you can save and keep the money for me until I come to meet you in your country because now I have a short time to stay here and when you receive the money you can take 25% of the total amount or you take $500,000 dollars for your personal use as your own share for helping me and then you keep the remaining $4.5 Million Dollars for me until I come to see you and you can put it in your account or safety deposit box in the bank.
Since I am still working for the government I cannot keep these money to my private account for now till I resign from the army and cannot send it to USA for time being so I just want you to act as my next of kin or business partner to receive it and if I fail to move this money out before I leave Afghanistan I will lose it. As you know because of the war and political problems here it is not possible to transfer money out by bank transfer because the banking policy is so difficult and strict so I will only send the money to you by diplomatic immunity courier delivery services as parcel so that you will receive it cash.

I assure you that this transaction is risk free and it success is 100% guaranteed.
I want you to know that any parcel sent by diplomatic immunity courier delivery services is covered with diplomatic immunity and cannot be search or scan at the airport or any port of entry because of the immunity as the diplomat will do all the diplomatic clearance on arrival at the airport and we will pay all the official governments fees according to the international diplomatic regulations so I can assure you 100% that the parcel will be delivered directly to your house or any place you want to receive it without any problem.
All top personnel's, High rank officers, Government official/politicians only moves fund out from Afghanistan here and around the world through diplomatic immunity courier delivery because it is the only guarantee source of moving huge amount out without any question from any Authority and you may not know about this because you are not a top Government official, so my dear just trust and believe me and there will be no problem and I can assure you this with my life.
So now to move the sealed parcel of the money out from here to your country all you need to do now is to send me the following:
(1) Your full name
(2)Your full and complete address
(3) Your mobile Telephone number
(4) Your email address
(5) A photo copy of your I.D card
Please just send to me the above needed information's to my email ([email protected]) inbox so that I can finish the arrangement here and move the money to you.
Finally I want you to know that I trusted you without knowing you or meeting you in person before because my heart accepted you and in this matter I must trust someone before I can handle this matter and in the military we are trained to follow and believe our heart so because my heart accepted you I believe you and hope you will understand my situation and work with me for our both mutual benefit and interest. Again because of my position in the Army and for security reason you must keep this matter top secret and nobody should know about it only me and you. Thanks.
I am waiting for your immediate reply to my mail box ([email protected]).
Best Regards,
Gen. Ferdinand.
Advertisement