Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269385 by rococo Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:48 pm
Subject: Brian from zorpia

Thanks for showing Interest in me.i want to say that i am glad that i can at least talk to someone, i am new in this online or internet dating, i have heard about it long time but i do not really believe in it as i do not know much about the computer considering my busy schedule at work, It was recently towards the end of last year to be precise that a Junior colleague of mine who was always busy with his phone chatting and a particular lady he met on the dating site got married, he had to take a leave of absence from work and he met this lady for the very first time ONE on ONE and after about a month together, they eventually got married, having seen him and knowing when he started all of those stuff, i decided that now that i am getting retired from my Job, i will give it a trial and see how it goes, fortunately for me, you are the first person am talking to on the internet, though i registered this account some days back, i have been busy and have not spent so much time on here to search or talk to anyone

Let me start introducing myself by telling you My name, my full name is David Wilson, but friends and Colleague call me dav originally, i am from a place called Pankow, a small district in the eastern Part of Berlin in Germany according to the story my father told me myself and my dad relocated to the united states of america when i was 7 years old and we lived on a 3 acres of farm land owned by my dad, he was a very successful farmer. he told me he had a divorce with my mom and decided to relocate to the USA Permanently and continue his pastoral farming. i grew up a lonely child, Just myself with my dad and attended school in our small community in a suburb of la Jolla in California, maybe this is why i am very shy to speak to ladies. I grew up concentrating on my studies and ensuring am always the best in my class for me to win a vacation trip with my dad. growing up was awesome but lonely as i had the opportunity of travelling to many countries of the World with my dad, he loves travelling and save a lot of money to ensure we have a trip to one country at least in a year.

I grew up and became a full american citizen and i decided to study Pharmacy in the university, i studied Pharmacy and Specialized in community Pharmacy and Pharmacology. after graduation i did my internship in England and after which i worked with GSK for a year as a medical representative before i returned to the US and started work with the united state agency for International development, where i work till today and hope to retire few month from now after working for 30 years with this organisation.the work is stressful as it entails travelling and working outside the united states, USAID is an organisation which is funded and financed by the government of the united states of america to ensure that healthcare get to the people of the grass root in disturbed part of the world where their is political unrest, natural disaster or communal crisis. this have broaden my level of exposure as i have worked in 14 countries as both ac community Pharmacist and a foreign medical Personnel, i rose to the position of a team leader/coordinator which i am now.currently,i am on the Sea in a small Island between new Zealand and Australia called Solomon Island,Myself, my other colleagues and teams from the world health organisation, UNICEF and USAID.i have been here since November last year and I have already applied for my retirement i am due for retirement and hope to return back to the united State at the end of this month.I was married for 12 years without a child from My Ex and after some Issue came up, we decided to get a divorce as a result of irreconcilable differences which details i will give to you later

I want to return to someone, a woman i can call my own, i have lived a lonely life after the death of my Dad in May 2002, he was my only friend, Brother and father,i still miss him so much.i want someone we can start life all over together, i am 56 years old, but i am 36 years at heart, i need a woman to shower love on, a woman i can call my own, Someone we can spend the rest of our lives together.i intend to start my own personal business anywhere it is conducive as a community pharmacist.i can just set up a pharmacy store where People can come with their doctor's prescriptions to get their pharmaceutical needs.i have very good plan, am a shy person and intend to establish a wonderful relationship by chatting and text messaging if possible before we meet one on one maybe in a month's time.

I don't care about your age, your language, religion or belief. i believe in love, i believe in understanding. In as much as we can get talking, we will get to understand each other more by the day and the body chemistry will be coming up, so that by the time we meet in person, it will look as if we have known for years. all we need is understanding as adult, It is easy for 2 matured mind to fall in love without anyone talking them into it. I will really want to know more about you and i will appreciate a detailed email from you so that we can start chatting and from their, start getting used to each other

If there is any other thing you will like to know about me, or you want me to expatiate on, Please feel free to let me know. thanking you for your time to read this.am not always on here if you don't mind can will chat via viber +16265132496

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 23:04:07 +0000 (UTC)

Image Image

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p453995
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p453994
Advertisement

#269386 by rococo Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Zorpia/ Brian
56, New York City, United States
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑80, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

About me:
Am a gentle and cool headed man. And we are all flowers of light in the field of darkness. Faith is what got us going on fine. Hopefully fate leads me rite.

CHAT;;
Impressing is what i describe in your captivating profile and would really like to get to know you more and become friend if you don't mind..My name is Brian fico and you?
Brian

Nice to read back from you am not always on here if you don't mind can will talk via phone or email each other is more easy than here glad to have you here am waiting to read back from you asap thanks

Have send you an email to your private mail read it asap and get back to me and tell me more about you
Image Image
#269388 by rococo Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:54 pm
https://badoo.com/01338751944
Brian Fico, 54
Pennsylvania, United States
I want to make an appointment with a girl aged 48-68 years
hobbies Golf

About me
My name is Brian and. Born and raised in La Jolla, CA. A gentle and cool headed man. Every DETERMINE and hardworking fellow drives me crazy. As is what others like about me, No extradition.
Orientation: Straight
I live alone
Languages: English, Spanish

add. pics
Image << also Yahoo avatar
Image Image
#269636 by rococo Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:38 am
Brian Fico on Badoo
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice to read back from you am also glad to have you here and am not always on here if you don't mind can will talk via phone or email each other
Do you have viber mine is [email protected]
(+16265132496)