Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4470 by Ralph Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 am
This scammer spams out this script to people he (Yes, it's a he) meets on the internet
Hello Handsome!!

Reading your profile i felt you are very serious and ready for a serious relationship and its also the same with me.I want you to know that in a relationship, distance is the easiest thing we can get over it easily, but we just have to focus on what we both are looking for on.I'm from a mixed race, My Dad is from london(southwest) and my Mom is an african, i was born and raised in new york but i'm presently in africa with my Mom eversince i lost my Dad.I'm hoping on coming back home but i will love to settle down with an understanding, loving and caring man that is ready to have me for who i am.
i am also there seling some fabrquie thats the job i do here for my mum cos my dad is ..dead.
so.. i am willing to relocate if i find true love on here

Life is not about taking things to serious, there should be time for seriousness and laughing, I love laughing,hanging out with friends u know stuffs like that. My kind of holiday is camping. I love camping and fishing.I am presently in Africa, It is a long story on how i got here, but lets get to know each other better i'll tell you all about it in details. You look handsome in the picture is saw, How old are the Pictures? Recently I'vent read any book, How about you, ? How many countries have you been to, You seem like a man that has traveled that much, To tell me more about it and here is a little more about me with a picture of me

The feature that captures my attention is a fantastic smile and a sparkle in there eyes that create curiosity.The thing that I appreciate most in a partner is a sense of humor and the freedom to be yourself. My greatest guilty pleasure is a day in my pj's and just doing whatever I feel like. A leisurely day of activities I enjoy at home...

I am a very outgoing person who sees every day as an adventure. I am a very straight-forward person and speak my mind. I have a spontaneous,humorous and fiesty side to my personality. My best trait is my love and loyalty to the ones I love. Not afraid to explore anything once. I am confident in who I am and where I am going in life.

I'm a very passionate person. Places, people, things, it doesn't matter. If I'm into someone or something, I give my all. I'm a horrible liar, trust easily, & pretty transparent. What you see is what you get.I'm independent, strong-willed, self-sufficient, & stubborn when necessary, but you won't find someone more loyal, giving, or willing to apologize when I'm wrong, or compromise & bend over backwards for someone I care about. I couldn't play mind games if my life depended on it, & really have no time for them from someone else.

I believe in honesty, sincerity, monogamy, & commitment. I'm extremely loyal & will go to most any length for someone I care about. I'm notorious for giving more then I've ever taken in return in past relationships, & I've found that it doesn't translate into happiness for me or appreciation from the other person of the truly extraordinary woman that I am. Patience has never been one of my strong virtues, but I've been known to be almost too patient with someone I love. you can add me on my yahoo [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon
Advertisement