Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4471 by Ralph Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 am
Here is another African man trawling dating sites to find unsespecting people to steal from.

He has been sighted at Myspace and at MyUK Date but he will also be found on other dating sites

How are you doing over there... and i hope that you are doing well fine as i am doing here too...I want to get to know you ..... I am a very shy person, I don't know where to start tell you about myself. I am called jim..And i am 50years and I joined the online dating to look for my soul mate. I am the only Baby boy of my parent and.. My dad is originally from germany while my mom is from ohio . i was in west africa for Almost a year now with my brother and i am back to my mum.. My dad died when I was really a little boy which made me spend most of my life with my mom.. I am 5ft 6in tall....I love sports, especially football, the outdoors, bbqing in the backyard, dancing, laughing, comedy clubs, Six Flags, etc. I have a good sense of humor, and that is important to me in a woman . I am very friendly, romantic, caring, affectionate, honest, easy going, open minded, intelligent, loving, understanding, I have great sense of humor and I love to have fun. Hobbies & Interests: music, movies, trips, traveling, bowling.... Likes & Turn On's: honesty, friendliness, good communication, sincerity, easy going, open mindedness, intelligence, good sense of humor, genuineness.... Dislikes & Turn Off's: disrespect, dishonesty, misleading, lies, mind games, pretense, deception, deceitfulness, arrogance, ignoranc I moved to ohio area in 2006. I really like this city and all it has to offer I am a born again Christian and I try to always keep to what is right. Right now I am looking for that special woman who will bring the joy of love and happiness into my life because I am set to settle down with the right woman as soon as we meet. I am looking for a loving, honest, hardworking, responsible and above all a GOD fearing Christian who will bring up a home in the foundation of the LORD. I have being heart broken once so I am really scared rushing into another relationship cos it really hurt to go through such feelings. I’m really throwing this challenge to you if as a real woman if I can have that strong determined, easy to go with,understanding, caring, hardworking very focus and the one who is looking for a perfect relationship leading to marriage. Well this is all about me,Right now am in west africa for a business trip and i will be back in state in some few months ok............If you don,t mind you can add meon my yahoo messenger [email protected].............

Hope to hear from you
Advertisement