Information on romance scams and scammers.
#271742 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:25 am
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wienands.markuswerner

Facebook messages:
Hey sweetheart, I'm so glad to have you on my Facebook! I think you are a beautiful woman really! I have butterflies in my stomach for you now! But I have a lot of respect for that beautiful lady like you! You really are my favorite Facebook friend, I really mean it honey! My heart is on fire for you! I wish we advance to beautiful days together, kindly get in touch for a proper introduction which will enable us become very familiar and that is if you are ready to have a serious relationship with me when we get acquainted with each other. I divorced and single with one child, you have nothing to worry about because I am not in any relationship now and that makes me single and searching for the right woman and you could just be my perfect woman. Until I hear from you again, big kisses from me, and big hugs.
Sincerely,
Wienands.

My dear, I must thank you sincerely for finding time again to write me. I feel blessed by your presence in my life right now. I want to assure you that by the time we fully get to know each other, you will be glad that God brought a man like me into your life. I am very kind and peaceful, I am fun to be with and I am caring, loving man. I will make you laugh, happy and give you everything you need to be comfortable with life. But I just want us to get to know each other better because it's very important to us ok.
Once again, I thank you for keeping in touch and please continue and don't stop and I won't stop feeling great and excited about you. You are such a darling.
Kisses.
Sincerely,
Wienands.

It's great to hear from you too. I feel awesome eat time I read you response to me. Please I want us to continue like this and continue to know each other everyday cause I believe we something important, lovely and lasting to offer each other.

I will get started by telling you all about me, it's paramount that you know me well and everything that makes me a man so that we can be free and connected to each other from the heart. Please take note that I am an army officer, I am a four star general in the US army. I am 55 years old, divorce with just 1 kid who is 9 years old now. I currently serve in Syria in the United Nations / NATO peacekeeping mission. I am actually, sincerely and seriously looking for that nice woman to come into my life and make my heart beats for good again.
It will be my greatest joy to have you in my life and let's be happy together forever till the end please don't say no.
Thanks for the privilege to talk. I will find time to write you more about me just as I said earlier.
Hear from you again.
Kisses.
Sincerely,
Wienands.

My angel, I promised you earlier today that I was going to tell you all about me so you could know me well and be happy that I am yours now never to leave you forever.

Well here is all about me. My name as you already know is Wienands Markus Werner. I was born on the 4th of July, 1960 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I was born a half Italian and half American. I am the only child of my parents but its unfortunate both my parents are no more. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.

I graduated with military honors from the U.S. Army Academy with the Class of 1984, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Analysis. I then attended the Postgraduate Intelligence Program of the Defense Intelligence College, where I was the Distinguished Graduate.

Returning to the Fleet Army Force in 1987, I commanded rifle and weapons companies and served as the operations officer of 3rd Battalion. During this period, I received the Leftwich Leadership Trophy. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience. I was an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also acted as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I was the leader of my squad. I was a non-commission officer and I worked in the junior management of the military. In 1993, I reported to the U.S. Army Academy where I taught in the Political Science Department and also served as the Jump Officer and Jump Master of the Academy. I later reported to The Basic School as the Director of the Infantry Officer Course from 1998–2000 and was subsequently selected as a Commandant of the Military Corps Fellow. I have served as a special assistant on the staffs of the 30th Commandant and the Commanding General, Military Combat Development Command. In 2001, I served as the Division G-3 Operations Officer for the 2nd Army Division and subsequently assumed command of 2nd Battalion, 4th Infantry; re-designated as 2nd Battalion, 6th Infantry. This unit served with JTF-160 in Operation LAND SIGNAL during Caribbean contingency operations in 2003, and as part of the Landing Force of the 6th Fleet in Operation JOINT ENDEAVOR during Balkans contingency operations in 2003–2004. Following battalion command, I reported as the Senior Aide-de-camp to the 31st Commandant of the Army Unit, Charles C. Krulak, ultimately serving as his military secretary.

I commanded The Basic School from 2005 to 2007, when I was selected in April 2007 to return to the Military Academy as the Deputy Commandant. I became the 79th Commandant of Midshipmen in January 2009, the 13th Military Officer to serve in this position at the Military Academy. In February 2011, I was nominated for appointment to the rank of brigadier general.

My first tour as a General Officer was as the Principal Director, Asian and Pacific Affairs in the Office of the U.S. Secretary of Defense, a position I occupied for 1 year and 3 months. From 2012– May 2013, I served as Deputy Commanding General, II Military Expeditionary Force and Commanding General, 2nd Military Expeditionary Brigade, deploying to Afghanistan for Operation Afghanistan Freedom, serving as the Deputy Commanding General of Multi-National Forces West and II MEF (Forward) in the Al Anhaar Province, Afghanistan.

In July 2013, I was nominated for appointment to the grade of major general. Following my promotion to the rank of major genera in July 2013, I was deployed to Syria to serve as assistant to the deputy commander of the U.S. Central Command and International Security Assistance Force in Syria and I am now the commanding General in charge of Security and Strategic Implementation.

I have received awards of various categories, local & foreign include the Mongolian Meritorious Service Medal.

I am currently stationed in Damascus, the capital of Syria. I have to let you know that this is my third mission to Middle East in general and I have already spent 20 months in Syria. My first major mission to Iraq was in 2005, my mission ended in 2007. I went back to the States, then I found out that my ex-wife betrayed my love by going in with another man just because I was not around for a few years. She cost me a lot of pain, she misused my properties so I decided to divorce her. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down.

My ex-wife had a child for me and my son is 9 years old now. I have full custody of him right from when we divorced. My son schools in US, I left him in the care of a trusted nanny when I was leaving US for Syria in 2013 and since then I have not been with my child due to the fact that we are not allowed to home or leave the UN's camp until our mission is over unless we get a voluntary vacation order with somebody outside the UN's camp can seek for us from the US Army / UN authorities.

I was married only once, I never thought I would be going through marriage proceedings for a second time in my life, but here I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with and that was why I came knocking on the door to your heart so you could open your world for me.

Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders here in UN camp for security reasons but I need a woman for myself that is why I am going extra length to communicate with you my love. I need a woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone and on video chat because everything is being monitored by UN authority due to the high level of insecurity here in Syria.

My relationship with my ex-wife was like this; I loved her with all my heart. I wasn't thinking she could do such a thing. I helped her in everything, I supported her family, spending much time and money on her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting her acts by now. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she couldn't control her sexual desires.

I want you to know that I do not get angry easily. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you will end up fighting all the time and that will show a negative image of you and could dent your profile and reputations in service.

Finally, I would like to conclude this letter here but remember this, I am serious about my words and my intentions for you so please do not take this as a trivia talk.

Have a good day.

I care about you.

Kisses and hugs.

Yours forever,

Wienands.

When I think of how we met and the way we instantly connected, it makes me smile. I feel so lucky to have you as part of my life now and you are always in my heart. Honey, you will never really know how special you are to me. You give me strength on days when I am feeling weak. You brighten my day with words of encouragement. You always know exactly what to say to make me feel better, and most of all, you love me in a way I have never been loved before, honestly and openly. You love me for who I am, not what I could be, and for that I can never say, "thank you" enough. But I can promise to love you with the same honesty and openness you have always given me. I look forward to our dreams and our beginning, which is our marriage ok.

I love you forever and always!

please give me your email and let's start communicating through there.

That's me and my son Williams. I hope you like us my dear!

email: [email protected]
Good morning my darling xxx,

My apology for not communicating again since yesterday. You know I have to work especially now that there is still strength in me so that I will be able to take care of you perfectly when old age finally comes.

I want you to know that I am not a man that would depend on my wife's savings for sustenance neither will I allow my wife to carry the responsibilities of our home. I am determined to work and sweat while my baby and the entire family enjoy, for me, that is what makes me a man.

Honey, last night in my dreams, I saw you on the pier, the wind was blowing through your hair and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you. In you I saw a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk towards you and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers; and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Yes, I know her better than I know myself"

I stopped when I reached you and I took you in my arms, I have longed for this moment to come in our lives, it is what I live for and when you returned my embrace, I gave myself over to this moment at peace once again I raised my hands and gently touched your cheek and you raised your head and closed your eyes, my hands were hard and your skin soft, and I ponder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you didn't. Then I realized that this was the moment we have been waiting for and I pray that this moment never ends.

I miss you now but love you much more!

Love always,

Wienands.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#271763 by malu53 Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:01 pm
Skype ID: wienandsmwerner
Name: Wienands M. Werner
IP used 41.66.208.206 <<< NetworkAfrican Network Information Center, Country GHANA.

Skype avatar

Image <<< John Mageau again
#271877 by Ginger Lee Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:19 pm
Hello my dear loving xxx how are you doing today and how is everything going with you? Thanks for reciprocating my mails, I am glad having someone sweet and kind like you in my life. I am sorry I could not write after I came back from church yesterday. I had to rush to work, you are aware of the tension here as a result of terror act everywhere here. Honey, yes, I am a Christian and very committed to the things of God. Syria is predominately a Muslim country but there are a few churches where we worship.

I want you to know that I feel delighted and excited ready your mails. Baby, I am convince beyond every reasonable doubt that truly you are the kind of woman my heart has been searching for. , in my appreciation for this and more, I promise that I will never relent in my effort to making you happy by ways of being kind, close and making you my wife legally someday soon according to the will of God. , I will always make your heart feels glad with love and I will work towards making everyday a happy day for you.

Honey, please I beg you in the name of God and love, to kindly see me as someone very special in your life. I want to be special to you and be more than just a friend. You can actually confined in me and I will never break your heart neither will I make you go through any emotional pain in life again. I know how it feels to be hurt and I don't intend to hurt you either. I want to be your best friend, I want to be your lover, your husband and the one you can always trust with your heart. I assure you of my undivided attention and I guarantee you my 100% undying and unconditional love.

Honey, these words that I say to you this day are powerful and very significant. The words are like a burning fire in a thick and dried forest, the flames burns with significant degree to make it reach down the bottom of your heart. Honey believe in my words and bear in mind that I do not just say this because I want you to hear something sweet from me no, I say my words and make my promises to you because that is how it is in my heart and nothing is changing me from not doing whatever I say to you and nothing is ever going to stop my words from coming to manifestation.

I am who I am and I do what I say I would do which are possible and are within my limit. I also make sure that I accomplished my promises whenever I made them. Therefore, do not be scared of hearing powerful words of love from me, they are actually coming straight from my heart to you my angel.

Honey, please always feel free to relate any issue that may be bothering your mind to me and I assure you that I will never let you face the problem all alone anymore. I want to go through thick and thin with you and face every odd and even times together.

Please give me the privilege to love you more and make you happy again forever. Let me be the man that truly loves you and ready to show it to the world. Honey, don't you be afraid to give me your heart completely forever please...I will not hurt you nor will I break your heart. If anyone had done that to you before, something must have been wrong with that person for not treating you well. You are an angel to me, never will I treat an angel wrongly.

I care about you my darling

I need you in my life more than you can ever imagined.

A million kisses!

Wienands.

#272449 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:31 am
Hello my dear xxx,

Honey, you deserved to be happy, you truly deserve love and happiness.
Everybody needs love, we are not born into this world to be alone. It has always been our human instinct to reach out to people to be with and accepted by others consciously or unconsciously. Everyone is searching and waiting for that special person to appear in his or her life, but you and I are happy because we found each other.

It is the universal law for a man to fall in love with a woman and likewise a woman to fall in love with the man. Both sexes are born with the features and characteristic that the opposite sex wouldn't posses and just like a magnet, oppositely attracting one another. Honey, we are more attracted to each other because of the tender love and care that we feel and express for each other.

Honey, I swear I will love you with all my heart. You have proven to me in these few periods of our communication that you can give me so much pleasure and you are my true treasure. xxx, I promise I will never treat you bad, I will never break your heart, I will never make you cry, I will never disappoint you for loving me and I will never put you to shame. I want you to believe in God and at the same time trust in me. I want you to trust in my ability to always be there for you to bring you happiness, to bring you internal & external peace and to make you mine and be with you forever.

Dear, when you concluded your mail yesterday with the word LOVE, I felt it to the depth of my soul and referring to yourself as mine will help make me whole, strong and optimistic. I promise you my undying devotion for as long as I live I shall kiss you and drink from your portion because you have all that I want in a woman. I want to be with you every night to fall asleep together, making the world so right and loving for each other forever.

I care so much about you my honey xxx.
Please take good care of yourself and remain peaceful.
Love forever,
Wienands.

Hello my loving xxx, how are you doing today?
I am sorry I could not communicate further yesterday after work.

xxx, I am glad you demand know how my day-to-day activities are been carried out here. Honey, you know our work here is very demanding and human intensive. We have several issues ranging from militancy, extremism and suicide bombing attacks that we deal with on a daily basis here. You will recall that we have a mission as peacekeeping officers for being here in Syria. Our mission is to mediate on the crisis in Syria that is looming everyday. We are here to curb the socio-economic and political menace constituted mainly by the Syrian government and hijacked by insurgents. We have a mission to ensure absolute peace and security for all in Syria, but very unfortunately, we as the peacekeeping force with the mandate to protect lives and property, maintain law and order and enforce the law where there is a breakdown of it, we are unfortunately now seen by both the government and the rebels in Syria as the main enemies and indeed enemies of the land. For instance, the Syrian soldiers see us the external force as their enemies owning to the fact that we do not allow them to unleash terror and mayhem on the people of Syria which they are part of. The Syrian military perceives us as their major rival because we do at all times sabotage their evil acts and foil their plans in killing innocent people especially the defenseless and the vulnerable citizens. We as security agencies on a mission to protect humanity, we should not and will never allow any crime to be committed against humanity. Even if we where not officers of the law, a crime against humanity is uncalled for, barbaric and never to be condoled.

On the other hand, the rebels see us as you know, fighting against them. They want to carry arms at all cost but we do not allow such illegal act because they do not have the legitimate right to posses arms and ammunition as civilians. And to make matter worse, they are even rebels who fight against government agencies even though government actions and inaction to her citizens are very cruel. The rebels detest us because when we see anybody with arms who is not a security agent, we always apprehend and disarmed such a person. Consequently, these rebels and all other extremist now have the mindset that we are against them completely. They feel that seizing arms from them is our deliberate way to preventing them from attacking the Syrian Army.

As a result of the aforementioned, there is practically no day that we do not record an attack on our officers and men who are designated to the suburb regions to prevent militia unrest in those areas. We record death of our top and junior but very vibrant, intelligent and active officers. These terrorists succeed in attacking and killing our men because they usually wear explosive devices and then attack our men on routine patrols. But in the face of all these, we are still not aggressive and hostile to the general public in our approach to ensuring peace for all in Syria.

However, it is very disheartening that these people, both the military and the civilians still fail to understand that we are trying to strike a balance between the military, the Militias including the rebels so that we can arrest the situation and deal with it to bring lasting peace to Syrian people again.

Honey, I have lots of stories and experiences to share with you when we meet in person pretty soon. I will really be glad to meet you in person and let you know how happy I feel now having you in my life. Please let's pray and hope that our desire for to spend the rest of our live with a partner that will never make us sad again in life be achieved between us.

Please have warm Kiss and a lovely hug.
I love you.
forever yours,
Wienands..

xxx darling, how are you doing now? Honey, I think it's time we start talking seriously about everything concerning us and what we want in a relationship cause I really want you to know that I have not come to play with your heart and emotion but have come to seek true love and happiness that will guide us till our last day on earth.

Honey, want you to know more about my interest and things I love to do in life. I would start by letting you know that I am a devoted and dedicated Christian and God fearing man and that is why I also need a woman that has the fear of God in her heart, sincere, a woman that can love me and my son from the depth of her heart. I do not need a game player or someone that will play with me and my son's emotions please. I want a woman who is really interested in a true and serious relationship and ready to settle down with me. I took the decision to have a woman in my life this year after many years of loneliness because it's not easy combining work and single parenthood. I want to have a good woman that will love me and my child from the bottom of her heart and always be there for me as my one and only wife because I don't want to experience the pain I went through in the hands of my ex-wife before calling for divorce. God knows I really suffered in the hands of my ex-wife before we divorced. Now I am lonely with my son so I need the true bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh. I seriously want a good woman who will be the key to my heart and a good mother to my son.

Honey, the following are the activities I love doing; I love outing, swimming, playing long tennis, going to the parks and museums. I am a football fan too. I love traveling to places I have never been to and love meeting people to share ideas. I like to enjoy good meal, I don't consider my status and personality neither do I feel too big when I am doing things for the woman I love including domestic works for her. I love taking coffee, I love pizza, I enjoy eating Turkish cuisine and intercontinental meals.

I like all colors except blue, I don't like blue color and I just don't know why, but I fancy colors like white, black, pink.

I am honest and I am sure I don't need to tell you that again because you are supposed to know that I am trustworthy by now. I am fun to be with, in a short word, I am full of life, never a dull moment with me. I truly and sincerely love to spend my quality times with my woman that I love, traveling to camping, going beaches and vacations, having great sense of talk and super love making and more are what you will be enjoying with me forever. I will also love to go dinner and shopping with you honey. One great thing about me is that I love to make my wife calm down and smile whenever she is angry or maybe someone upsets her.

Honey, be aware that I have already started telling my son about you and he feels great about you. I told him that God has sent a nice woman to us to be his mom and he will never lack motherly love again with you in our lives. Honey, believe me Williams our son was very happy when I told him all that. Please my dear, I want you to know that I sincerely want you for real. I want to grow old with you and see you everyday of my life till the day I will take my last breath on earth.

Finally, I will initiate communication between you and our little son Williams ok. He has an email address that I created for him to enable me keep in touch with him when I was leaving US in 2013. I will give you the email so you can sometimes write him and encourage him like mother and child ok. He is just 9 years old only but very intelligent child and I love him so much and I hope you will love him too.
I have to stop here for now ok. But I would like you to know that my feelings for you can only grow higher and can never decline.

I love you.

#272450 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 am
Thank you my loving xxx for the wonderful email.

Honey you gladden my heart with the assurance of love and happiness.
What else can I possibly be asking for than for you to be mine and be happy forever together.

I really thank God for your acceptance to be my wife, I am now hoping and praying for God's approval and blessings.
I am very happy we are family now and pretty soon we are going to be together never to leave each other again forever.

Baby I think what we need most now is prayers to God for his divine mercy and protection against conflicts, controversies, hatred and other socio vices that we do not experience them in our relationship because I am putting all my trust, my life, my future and everything about me into this relationship because I have seen that you are the woman my heart has been searching for. We really would have to pray against obstacles and disappointment ok it's very important. I know with God all things are possible for those that believed.

I want to assure you that work will not separate or take my attention from you. I will always have time to take care of you. My feelings and love for you will never go cold. Believe me baby that our intensity and desires for loving each will increase and grow stronger by the time I make my first sweet passionate love to you to make you feel like a real woman that you are.

Your Kind and humble husband to be,
Wienands

My dear xxx, I want you to know that with trust and believe, we can actually do more to take this relationship to a higher height, but we need honesty, love and unity to achieve this ultimate goal.

Honey, I know we just met not quite long but I have discovered that I am become very passionate, emotional and intimate about you as if I have known you for years. xxx, I have decided to ask you these few questions to actually know your perception about a sincere relationship and I hope you answer with utmost sincerity.

Honey, please what do you seek for in a relationship? As for me, I seek trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity, love and sharing, sharing the good and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. What sort of relationship you seek for? Well, well, the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation of God's love which is unconditional love and trust. I do believe with these 2 ingredients of relationship, so many relationships have come to success unlike ones built on false pretenses and lies. What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man? The basic qualities I seek in a lady are honesty, love and trust. What interest you? Wow, God interest me, all the things he created interest me, the nature really do. What do you do for fun? As for me, I like playing basketball, swimming, writing and reading books. Do you like public intimacy? How do you treat your man? I treat my lady with respect, loyalty, adore her, treat her like a queen. Why do you need a man in your life honey? I need a woman in my life because I feel 2 people can make things worthwhile. It's always good to have a shoulder to lean on. Can you really love this man Wienands? What is love to you? Does love mean anything to you? Know that everything that made up this world is love. Would you hit your man...I mean would you hit me for any reason? Baby, I hope you know that it is better to discuss issues than fighting?

Honey, I know that these questions are enormous, but it is important that I have your response to them so that I can confidently beat my hand on my chest to say yes I truly know you my baby and you know me well too.

Thank you very sincerely my love.

I will be yours forever.

Kisses.

Sincerely,

Wienands.

#272688 by Ginger Lee Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:28 am
Good day to you my angel xxx,

Honey, my sincere apology for not communicating again since Friday. I am glad you are aware of the situation of things here and you know I have to work especially now that there is still strength in me so that I will be able to take care of you perfectly when old age finally comes.

xxx, I want you to know that I am not a man that would depend on my wife's savings for sustenance neither will I allow my wife to carry the responsibilities of our home. I am determined to work and sweat while you and the entire family enjoy, for me, that is what makes me a man. Please don't get it twisted for not hearing from me since.

xxx, last night in my dreams, I saw you on the pier, the wind was blowing through your hair and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you. In you I saw a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk towards you and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers; and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Yes, I know her better than I know myself"

I stopped when I reached you and I took you in my arms, I have longed for this moment to come in our lives, it is what I live for and when you returned my embrace, I gave myself over to this moment at peace once again I raised my hands and gently touched your cheek and you raised your head and closed your eyes, my hands were hard and your skin soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you didn't. Then I realized that this was the moment we have been waiting for and I pray that this moment never ends.

I miss you but love you more!

Love always,

Wienands.

Honey, please I want you to send me some beautiful pictures and tell me more about you so I might know you well. I really want to be closer to you and be the best for you in a man. I want to give you my heart and all in me and I am glad I have started doing that by telling you almost everything about me including my job.
Please, I really want to know where you from, what you do for a living, your age and more. I need to know you more because of how you make me feel about you. The feeling is so intense and I wish to enjoy how I feel for you now forever. Please try tell me more about you. everything you feel I should know in you. Remember we have nothing to hide from each other and we must try as much as possible to be honest, sincere and open to each other, when we do that, I can assure you that the sky will be the limit for this beautiful relationship we have found for ourselves.
Thank you dearly.

Sweet love from my heart,
Wienands.

My love, thanks for the mail. you are very expressive and articulated when you write and I love it. You talked about me having the privilege to communicate on the internet, you are truly aware that such privileges are not permitted in the camp when in a war zone in peacekeeping. Well, I would say that it's because of the office I am holding that is why I am privy to communication. As you must know, I am the general in charge of policy and strategies implementation. My office is very much open for communication but suck right is not applicable to other departments.
Thanks for asking about how I keep in touch with my child, it shows that you truly have his thought in heart and you care about him. Well, the only way I keep in touch with him since I left him in 2013 has been via email. I write him mails and get his words in return. I really miss him though and I wish i could have the opportunity to leave here to go see him. I also would like to meet you in person if i had the means to go out of this war zone now.
Please let's keep communication going and continue to strengthen this love that we have found in each other. I want to be the best for you and have you as my very best. Pls how is your health? I almost forgot to ask you. I hope you much better now? Always take good care of yourself and bear in mind that someone special cares about you now and he wants everything good for you ok.
Thanks and remain blessed.
I love you.
Your partner forever,
Wienands.

Honey, it;s not permitted to receive any form of items here in camp, I can't receive food stuff from you, nor money nor clothes. No tangible gift is allowed, no gift is even allowed. But what i think you can do for me however, is that you may contact the Department of US Army and request a buy a voluntary vacation form for me which will enable them grant me permission to leave the UN camp for a period of 4 months. Unless I got someone from the outside to buy a voluntary vacation form for me I will never be allowed to leave here till the date my contract for the peacekeeping mission will be over. As I speak now, I still have more than one year for the contract to run.
Please send me your pictures here on my email ok.
Thanks and let me know what you think about purchasing the form that will give me the legitimate right to leave here.
Many kisses from my lips.
I love you and will be there for you forever to make you happy and give you everything you desire in life which money and love can provide.
Yours forever,
Wienands.

#272839 by Ginger Lee Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:27 am
How is my dear xxx doing today? Honey, hope you are great again today.
Thanks for your mail, it makes me happy when I know I have you in my life now.

Honey, I want you to know that I was deployed to Syria to serve as an assistant to the deputy commander of U.S. Central Command and International Security Assistance Force in Syria and I am now the commanding General in charge of Security and Strategic Implementation.

I left my son Williams in the care of a trusted nanny when I was leaving US for Syria in 2013 and since then I have not been with my child due to the fact that we are not allowed to leave the UN's camp until our mission is over unless we get a voluntary vacation order from somebody outside the UN's camp, for instance, if someone outside the UN camp can purchase the voluntary vacation form from US Army / UN authorities that is the only way we get permitted to leave the war zone when our contract to serve in the peacekeeping mission is not yet over

I look forward to viewing your pictures soon my dear precious
I really love you so much and will never stop appreciating God for sending you to me for you to exist in my life and rock my world to make me a happy man again.

A million kisses.

yours forever,
Wienands.

#273479 by Ginger Lee Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 am
My love, how are you? Sorry i was not able to write you since Saturday.
Work has been very difficult to handle here due to the incessant attacks from these terrorist here called ISIS.
Honey, I really wish you could contact US Army Department now and request a voluntary vacation for me and they will tell you to buy the voluntary form and once you purchase the form from them, I would then be granted the permission to leave the UN's camp to leave this war zone and come meet you and also to be able to meet my son Williams. I miss him so much now, since I left him for a nanny in 2013, I have not been able to go home and spend time with him.
Please I will appreciate you do this for me and for the sake of our little son Williams.
Thank you very much Mary my amiable wife to be.
Forever yours,
Wienands.