Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4478 by Purple_Nights Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:58 am
Someone invited me to Refriendz.com and i guess i just didnt want to disappoint that friend so i accepted but what i didnt know was that of all the sites i have gone to this one is crawling with scammer...and i mean lots...

His message on July 4, 2008....

Hello,
How are u doing today?Hope everything is going well with u?Ur profile seems interesting and I would love
to get to know u more better?
Am Mcjohnson Lawson by name,am a single parent,Originally from Texas(U.S.A).
I am kinda of shy at first but quickly loosen up after I get to know a ..person.
Am a business owner.Confident and secure in myself,6`2 Feet Tall,open minded person,down to
earth,intelligent,truthful, and very affectionate man,i need a woman to be faithful and get married to.I 'm
looking for someone I can take care of and get the same back. I'm looking for a genuine woman.I like
doing
all the outdoor stuff, fishing,camping etc.

I have a four year Son that I absolutely love more than ..anything.
.... We spend every time together and I enjoy every moment with him. I'm looking for the right Godly
woman I can fall in love with and make happy,.
I need Truth, loving, caring,and a romantic woman,a woman who is God fearing and willing to share
trust,passion,affection and honesty in a relationship, And Enjoy having a good time with the man she
loves.
If u are interested and willing to get to know me more better,u can get back at me via email
[email protected]
or IM me lets have a good conversation.

Note:I don;t mind relocating if that will create a better relationship..
I will be waiting patiently for ur reply and remain bless..Have a good time out there

McJohnson

I have decided to email him and he responded....

Hi SunshineMonday, July 7, 2008 10:46 AM
From: "Johnson Lawson" <manandwife89>View contact details To: Purple_Nights

Dear Purple,

How`re you doing today,i hope you are great...Well i must let you know that you that you caught my attentiona and i would love to have a very serious intimacy with you...You seems to be the kind of woman i really love to spend the rest of my Life with...Am a honest and caring man you can always trust and love every moment spent together with...

Am seeking for the same in you and i hope and believe i have find it now and i just want you and i to work hand towards the future....My dreams is to have a woman to spend the rest of my life with and get married to and grow old together...I travel most time to go buy Gold and back to USA to Sell them...Well i really do need a partner in my Business mybe i and my woman so we can run it together...

I have a boy at 4 now and will you like to have another child???Would you like to take my Kid as your own kid too,Because i will deffinately take your own kid as mine too,I will really take care of him like a father and i want you to take of my boy too like your son...I Hope to read from you soon
Cheers

Hugs & Kisses
McJohnson

I got a lil suspicious after he mentioned what he does for a living so i emailed back and asked him about it...the response i got was...

Subject: have a wonderful day
To: Purple_Nights
Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 11:54 AM

Hello Dear,

how`re you doing today...Its so good to read uch more about you again...Actually i really want a woman to spend the rest of my life with for better for worse ,well you have not said anything much about yourself on the dating site but its so nice to read them all here on the email you sent me....

Well i will be on a business trip sooner to buy Gold in Nigeria,So i hope we can write and talk to each other on phone soon as i get there so i will like you to ;provide me with me with your number to enable me call you soon as i get there...Well Purple i hope we`ll make a better couple because what i want kis true love and am sure about giving it 100 percent to you...hope to read from you sooner....
Cheers

Hugs and Kisses
McJohnson

Now i have confirmed that he is indeed a scammer so i decided to write him this back....

Re: have a wonderful daySaturday, July 19, 2008 2:33 AM
To: [email protected]

am sorry, i got kinda busy with work and wasnt able to reply right away. i hope ur having a good time where ur at right now and hope ur safe.

Never heard from him since....now i wonder who he's scammin now...hmmm....

~Purple_Nights~
"...will always be watchin u..."
Advertisement