Information on romance scams and scammers.
#273252 by Kate1970 Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:24 pm
Wrote to me a man, whom I met on a fdating website.He passed for a man named Clive Johnson.He said he is a soldier in Afghanistan and is stationed in Kabul,lonely, unhappy, alone raising a son.He uses images of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, who as I know, he died on October 22 last year.Disrespect and desecration of the memory of the deceased.Not only that writes to me from the other account as his syn.He gave me the phone and the address where you can send gifts for the child who is supposedly under the care of a nanny in Nigeria.When I told him that it was not his photo he wrote:

"..i just login and i did not like what am reading now from you..i cant believe you did this..i have already told you all about me but i left out some personal things which really hurts me to talk about it..you remember i told you that my perents had a plane accident with my sisiter some years back,that accident was cause by an enemie of the canadain government..yes i was in the canadain army because i am a half canadian ok..my dad is a canadian but my mom is an American..My government decided to fake my death in order to keep me and junior safe so i have to leave for the states with a different identity..when i got to the states i joined the army since thats the only job am good at and in order to protect myself and my son..this is a secret between my government and i but am risking it all just to explain to you..now that i have tell you this my life is in danger but i dont mind risking it all for you..junior is the only family that i have now and i was hoping we will be part of your family..i dont know how but the truth is am really in love with you,i have never loved any woman as i love you now...i was planning on telling you this secret about my life when am back in the states and i finally get to meet you my love but its unfortunate that you have to find out this way...am not asking you to believe me or not but all i can say is that i have not enjoy being a different man who cant go to his own country but i have to, in order to be safe and protect my son..i will do anything for my son..you dont need to send anything to junior,he is my son and am responsible of giving him gifts..I cant believe i trusted you but you dont and you went ahead to make a check on me but i understand you,i guess you never even loved me as i love you...am still in Kabul but as i told you i will back pretty soon and if you still feel something for me,we can still keep on chatting till am back then i will come over to Poland to meet you just to prove to you that am not joking and i will never joke with the heart of a woman because i really loved my mom and it pretty hurts when i think of her been no more with me...This is my life ok,you can chose to believe it or not but that all about my secert but i will like you to know that i love you and i will always have you in my heart ok..

...[2015-09-26 23:34:57] clive johnson: i have a new identity but its for me not to be known
[2015-09-26 23:36:38] clive johnson: back in canada,they know that i dont exist but only my government know that am still here in the states
[2015-09-26 23:37:54] clive johnson: am putting my life and my sons life at risk telling you this now but i have to do it to make you understand what i have went through...
...you know that am in a stiuation that i cant even pretty explain myself,its just that,this all happeneds when i became a spy for my country and i was sent on a mission to find out the most dangerous opperation going down in Russia...i have all the information need for my government but unfortunitly for me,i was followed and my family was found and murded by the Russian high killer and after that i became the next online but i have to do this to be safe.."
"...you have to understand that i did not intend to hurt you dear,i will never do that to you..i dont need anything from you..all i ask is that you believe me and be a mother to junior,he already likes you like his own mom now..please dont do this now to junior,i dont know what i will tell him if he asks for you...please...."
He name of Yahoo: jclive49
this is message from "nany" on Yahoo:
"k.junior21: Name : Portia Holmes
Address : West Hills Mall Street Accra
Phone Number: +233248909434
k.junior21: that is the address you will need to send it "
and this is number mobil:
+233248909434 that is my number
k.junior21: so you can contact me on that.
Advertisement

#273299 by Kate1970 Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 am
He dont send me e meils only on skype and Google Hangouts and Yahoo Messanger.
#273361 by malu53 Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:44 pm
Skype ID clive.johnson52
Name Clive Johnson
Location Miami, United States

IP used 41.66.239.65 <<< Vodafone Ghana

Skype avatar