Information on romance scams and scammers.
#35509 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm
Aka Svetlana

Claims 27 years old, dob 1st January 1983
living in Ivanovo (????????), Ivanovskaya oblast, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails used by this scammer

Hi xxxxx

Thank for your answer and thank for your photo. It's pleasant for me. I hope that we continue our correspondence and we know us better. I am an interesting girl, and I hope that you will be interested to talk with me. I think that you are interested to learn more about my life. My name is Swetlana, I am 27 years old. I am nice blonde with blue eyes. You live blonde with blue eyes? . I live in Ivanovo. You know my city? in Russia say that Ivanovo is a city of brides, because they live here all the beautiful girls. perhaps someday you visit the Ivanovo.

I am an active and interesting girl. I have many friends and acquaintances. Together we are happy to spend our time. I like doing sport, my favorite sport is gymnastics and tennis. And what is your favorite sport? I like cooking and I can cooking very good. Have you ever tried Russian food? Maybe one day I can cooking for you.

I live apart from my parents. I rent a small apartment, I live with my cat. You like pets? You have pets?

I am confident that you are interested to know why such a young girl looking for love in another country in the world. I had relations with Russian men, but it ended badly. Russian men are selfish and they do not know how to treat a girl. Now I'm disappointed with Russian men and so I look for love outside of Russia. perhaps I'm feeling lucky.

Now I will finish my letter. I think that in one letter is not possible to say everything about my life. I hope that you answer me and in my next letter, I tell you more about my life. Today I will be send you my photos I hope you like it. Write me soon. I will be waiting for your letter.

Swetlana

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#35510 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm
hi xxxxx

I am glad to receive your letter. You to send a photo, it was pleasant to me. Today I also to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you.

You searched for my city on the Internet. I am glad that you liked my city. There can be you to visit washing a city. You to travel much? I was in many cities of Russia, but I never was out of Russia. But I to dream to visit any country of the world. There can be your country? .

You did not try Russian foodstuffs. Yes I can sometime try cooking specially for you. In Russian foodstuffs there are different dishes. You can cooking? Men in Russia not to be able cooking.

To me to like to dress different clothes. Sometimes I to dress trousers. But I have more to like to go in mini skirt.

I to wish you good day. I hope that at you all well. Write to me when you to have a free time. I will look forward your answer.

Kiss Swetlana

hi xxxxx

I am glad to receive your letter. Thanks for a photo. I also to send you my photos. I hope that it to like you. xxxxx, I not to search simply friendship on the Internet. I to search for serious relations and I to dream about a meeting my special the man. There can be it you? . But we to see it in the future.

You can cooking. WOW. There can be you cooking specially for me. I to wish to try your foodstuffs. I also can cooking for you. I the good cook.

xxxxx , I to wish you good evening. I hope that at you all well. Write to me when you to have a free time. I will look forward your answer.

Kiss Swetlana!

hi honey xxxxx

I am glad to receive your letter. Thank for your photo. I like it. Today I also to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you. WOW. I to see that you gave me many kisses. There can be you to give me all kisses in my sweet lips.

xxxxx , you to seem me interesting the man. To like me our correspondence. I to enjoy it. I hope that we to continue our correspondence and in the future we to see what from this to turn out. I am right?

You to wish to begin relations with me. WOW. I am glad to read about it. xxxxx , it is a pity that while we live far and we cannot meet soon.

I to wish you good day. I hope that at you all well. Write to me when you to have a free time.

Kiss Swetlana

hi sweety xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter and your photos. It was pleasant to me. I am glad that to like you my photos. There can be you to see me in the person and I to like you even more. Today I also to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you.

xxxxx, you asked that I to feel to you. I to wish to tell to you that you to like me. I never saw you in the person. But you already to like me. To like me your letters, to like me your photos. But to have feelings to you, we should meet in the person. Yes I agree with you, at personal a meeting we find out us much better than through letters. There can be we to plan a meeting on a vacation? .

I to wish you good day. I hope that at you all well. Write to me when you to have a free time.

Kiss Swetlana

#35511 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:55 pm
hi honey xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter. Thanks for a photo. It was pleasant to me. I am glad that to you was pleasant to a photo me in bikini. I hope that sometime we to go to the beach together. Today I also to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you.

I am glad that you also to wish to meet me on a vacation. I think that at personal a meeting we find out us more close than through our letters. But when you can have a vacation? How long you can receive your vacation? You spoke about me your family. WOW. I am glad to read about it. I will be very glad to get acquainted with your family. I hope that I can like them.

Today I worked last day and I will have week end. I will waste time with mine friends. I hope that we to think out something interesting. And you to have plans on week end?

Kiss Swetlana

hi honey xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter. Thank for your photo. I am glad that to like you my photos. Today I to send you a photo me and my friends. I hope that it to like you.

You to wish to show me ocean. WOW. I am glad to read about it. xxxxx, I never saw ocean, but I to wish to see it. I think that ocean beautiful. I will be glad to walk with you on a beach. It is romantic.

Yes I spoke to mine family about you. My parents are glad for us. I spoke to parents that I will soon visit you. My parents are glad for us. They to wish our of good luck. You will do me happy the girl? I will do you by the happy boy.

I am glad that you can to have a vacation of 15 days. I will be glad to arrive to you for 2 weeks. I am confident that which I to spend a vacation with you, will be the best vacation during my life. I am right?

I to wish you good week end. I hope that at you all well. Write to me when you to have a free time. I will look forward your answer.

Kiss Swetlana

hi honey xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter. How your day today? How yours week end? I'm fine. I had good week end. I wasted time with mine friends. It is a pity that I week end came to an end so soon.

Today I also to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you.

Yes I know (your city). I saw (your city) on TV. It is really beautiful city. I will be very glad to visit (city), I am confident that together we remarkably to spend our time and we will not be disappointed our meeting. I am right? I to dream about our meeting in the person.

xxxxx , I can receive a vacation since (date), I will be glad to arrive to you on (date) and I will be glad to spend with you of 15 days. What you to think of it? my dear xxxxx, I hope that you can receive a vacation on (date)? I not to have the visa and passports. I think that I should care of it. You can entitle me of the airport nearest to you? I to go in the company of travel and I find out that it is necessary to visit your country.

I to wish you good day. Write to me when you to have a free time.

Kiss Svetlana

hi my dear xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter. How your day? I hope that at you all well. I am glad that to like you my photos, also to like me your photos. When I to look at your photos, I to dream about a meeting you in the person even more. Today I also to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you.

sweety xxxxx, today I went in the company of travel and I find out that it is necessary to visit your country. I to have some problems with it. In the company travel to me spoke that they can make to me a full package of documents (the visa, the passport, insurance and return tickets). I think that it conveniently and simply, but I to have a problem.

Travel to you to cost expensive. I the simple girl and I not to have many money.

I hope that you are not disappointed in me? sweety xxxxx, I very much to wish to visit your country, I to dream about our meeting. But now I do not know as I can arrive to you.

I to wish you good evening. Write to me when you to have a free time.

Kiss Swetlana

hi my dear xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter. Your letters to do my evening it is better. Thank for your photo I like it. Today I to send you a photo me, my daddy and my uncle. I hope that it to like you.

I am glad that you are not disappointed in me. sweety xxxxx, I was afraid that you will be disappointed in me, but now I am very glad that it not to happen. WOW. I think that you the present gentleman! I am glad that we to meet you on the Internet! Now I to dream about our meeting in a real life!!!

my dear xxxxx if you can help me, I to arrive to you without problems.

I really hope that soon we will together. I never saw you in the person, but you already very much dear for me. I to miss on you and I to dream about our meeting!!!

You to wish to hear my voice? You can give me your phone number? I not to have a mobile phone, my phone has been stolen. But if you to give me your phone number, I to try to call to you from public phone. What you to think of it? I am confident that to you to like to hear my voice. I to have a sweet voice.

I to wish you good evening. I hope that at you all well. Write to me when you to have a free time. I will look forward your answer.

Yours Swetlana

hi my dear xxxxx ! I am glad to receive your letter. Thanks for a photo. It was pleasant to me. I am glad that was pleasant to you washing a photo. Yes I will send your regards to my family. I spoke to parents about you much. My parents are glad for us. They to wish our of good luck. I spoke to parents that soon I to visit your country, my parents are very glad for me. They to wish our of good luck. They asked that you cared of me! I promised to them, that you will care of me!!!

my dear xxxxx, I understood that you to speak about phone. We will soon meet you, and we will speak about many things. I to dream about our meeting!!!

I will be glad that you to help me. I am grateful to you that you to wish to help me. You the present gentleman!!!

Travel to you to cost 750 euros.

For this money the travel company will make to me a full package of documents (the visa, the passport, insurance and return tickets). I find out as you can help me. We can be used Western Union. I think that it conveniently and safely. What to send money, you should know my full name and my address. I to give you it today.

My full name: Swetlana Ponteleewa

My full address: ulica Baumana 22/18, Ivanovo, Russia

I to wish you good day. I to send you my photos, I hope that it to like you. Write to me when you to have a free time. I to look forward your answer.

Kiss Swetlana