Information on romance scams and scammers.
#273771 by AlanJones Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:20 am
Romance Scammer - Lane Charley - [email protected]

Facebook Profile - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010475733049

Fake son - Alvin - [email protected]

Asks for money to be sent to

receivers name IGBINIGIE REAL
receivers address ACCRA GHANA

Hello , thanks for responding to my request.. happy Sunday .. how are you and your weather condition over there ?

It is a bit dusty and very cold too .. nice to meet with you here , i am new here and it's a pleasure to meet with you ..

I have been in the military since 1977 as a infantryman.... I am a U.S.A. Commander of JTF stationed here in Afghanistan for NATO Training Mission.
And you ?

Okay ..
well, honestly , our mission here is highly exclusive due to insurgent’s everyday and car bombs are attacking our Peaceful mission here. how is life over there?

yes this is very true
A lot of lives have been Sacrificed just to see peace return back.. this is so risky and this is why i wish to live a calm life after my retirement
Please can you tell me more about yourself , What are your hobbies…………..?

Oh , you seem a very calm and quiet life style .. it is very beautiful as i love the simple kind of life.
well ,.. I like Music, traveling, Swimming, football and tennis
I am a man with great sense of humor, very simple and positive, very easy to go out with, God fearing and very accommodating, and once again ,am a widower, with an adopted son.. who's only 10 years old, name Alvin
I adopted him from one of our rescue mission in Sudan, He is now in West Africa with a Raven father
You are a warm-hearted man and we have hobbies in common

i am honored
you are such a nice and caring woman and you have great uniqness in your words .. your charms are so gracious and my heart is being taken by the sweet feelings you give to me ..

Thank you so much , the pleasure is all mine.. i want to wish you a peaceful night rest and sweet dreams , you are a treasure and you deserve the best , i pray that heaven angels will keep guild and watch over you until break of dawn, hope to chat with you again .. Good night .

Okay my dear , you are such a blessing to me .. my heart will always think about you

No am still online , looking at your photo and falling deeply in love with your beauty and simple heart
wow, but we should get to know first really

you know , the friendship between a man and a woman which does not lead to marriage or desire for marriage may be a life long experience of the greatest value to themselves and to all their circle of acquaintance and of activity; but for this type of friendship both a rare man and a rare woman are needed.

I was married to my late wife for 10 years before she passed away .. ..
In This Busy World Of Ours Where Special Friends Are few , It Really Is a Joy To know Someone As Nice As You.. thank you for coming into my lief
life

We all need someone to lean on .. i hope you can trust me and give us a chance to be happy together ..

you have put great joy in my heart .. thank you so much .. i am honored to have you in my life .. i promise to give you my very best ..

Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares.
I am a man of truth and honesty .. i give you my word on my honor , to be open and loyal to you , to give you the very best of me and respect your feelings..

Thank you so much , your promise mean so much to me , please my dear , it's very late here and i need to get some rest ..

Thank you my dear .. Good night and sweet dreams

One of the joys in life is waking up each day with the thought that somewhere, someone cares enough to send you a warm morning greeting! Good morning and enjoy the day!

My day has been very stressful as i have had several meetings and also trained some newly recruited troops

Thank you so much , you are so kind and caring with your words ..

I understand we just met and we are still getting to know each other better but i must be honest with you , as weird as it might sound , I miss you already, I love you.
Your love is my inspiration.
Without you, I just can’t imagine how my life would be
I’m glad God gave me as special as you.
I love you.

Awww, so sweet, thank you

you are my every dream coming true and i really want to share the rest of my life with you ..
OK, but then we should meet and then we can get to know us better real

Yes this is very true ,
and i promise you that after my contract comes to an end which is going to be in a month time
i will come straight to you first and meet with you , then we can both travel over to meet with Alvin my son ..
this is what i have planed .
What makes Alvin?

Oh i thought i have told you before now , Alvin is the name of my 10 years old adopted son whom i rescue years ago from a mission in Sudan ,... He's currently in West Africa being looked after by a Raven father ..
Yes, I know, but I'm interested in it if he's okay

yes of course it is okay with me , it will be nice to have you become friends with Alvin , he's going to be your son when we get marry ..
Here is a photo of him and also an email address where you can always write him , i am sure he will be more than happy to reply , he's always wanted a mom to share his thought with .
[email protected]
married ????
He's so cute, you can only fall in love with him

I was married for 10 years but lost my late wife to a terrible illness called Pleural effusion..
Thank you so much , he's a great child , very kind too like you .. i am sure you too will make a perfect match ..please can you find time and write him
It will really mean so much to him as i am always very busy and i hardly have time to write to him.
You've got also time to write with me, then you also have time to write to him, but I will write to him

Thank you so much for giving my heart happiness , i write to you always because you are very important and special and i do not want to loose you .. but to Alvin my son , i understand i have been unfair and i hope he can forgive me
He knows certainly that you see are busy and you're in a war zone

yes he does but i hope i hope he understand , i am not letting my work still my love from him ,,, he's always very lonely and sad when he write to me .. this break my heart .
I will write to him and he look the happy again is

Thank you so much , i will be the happiest man to see you put smile on the face of Alvin , he really mean so much to me .. I love you too and thank you once again
so tell me , what is your time now ?

It's 7:00 pm over here and i must go for a patrol with my squad now, i promise i will write again when i am back
I love you so much and you mean everything to me , warm hug and sweet kisses to your lip and fore head.
okay, I have to look after the children,take care of yourself

you too.
3:34pm
Thank you

you are welcome , bye for now my angel ..
Bye
DI 08:19

You are my sunshine
You are my light
You make everything feels alright I feel so lucky to have you,
A woman who’s beautiful and kind, too
I love you so much !
DI 09:34

Honey ..
DI 17:20

My love , how are you doing ?
DI 20:13

Baby am scared , are you okay ?
Hi , I had the whole day meeting and talking with parents and am still in office

Oh my dear
i am so sorry about the stress you must have been through .. but honey you should have written something to me , you kept me very worried ..
You do not have to be concerned about, how are you?

Right now i am fine because i am here with you ..
i can not help myself , you mean so much to me and you are the angel of my soul .. this is why i am always concern about you
That's so sweet of you, I'm more worried about you

My dear , you are my love and my heart is forever yours .. i want to be with you and Alvin .. i want us all to become family .. Baby have you eaten Dinner ?
No, I have not eaten anything, did not have time and you? What is your favorite food?

I love pizza dear .. Honey now i am more worried about you , you have not eaten and this make me very worried
Become still eat an asparagus soup

Honey you are everything to me and today again i read a mail from our son Alvin and he is worried you have not written him ..please my love can you be kind enough to write our son ?
I write Alvin yet, today I had no time

Yeah i understand you working my love .. I hope you can make time tomorrow .. ?
I would give you the stars and the moon if It could
Just show how much I love you.
It’s just too bad, I couldn’t.
So just let me be by your side and show my love for you forever.
I love you very much.
What are you doing in your free time

Baby my free time i pray to God to keep me alive for my son, but now i have know you , honey i will pray to God to keep me alive for our son and you , then come online to be with you
Your son is so cute, I always look at your photos mirwird it warm your heart

That is so sweet honey .. He also love you so much , you know i save your profile photo and send to him .. he is happy and he calls you Mom
Omg

Honey , i am sorry i took your photo with out telling you , our son was asking of it and i felt it nice to send to him , please i hope you are not angry ?
No, it's so sweet of him, omg, I love you both

You’re simply my style
What more can I ask
I just want our love to last
Coz you are one of a kind
I can’t get you off my mind.
I love you.
Honey please i will love you to try and write to our son Tomorrow , okay ?
I'll do that, I promise

Okay honey .. I love you so much .. you mean everything to me
Love is a miracle and a blessing happening from the heart;
The miracle happened to me too,
I have fallen in love with you at the moment when I met here with you for the first time.
It's not hard to love you both and I think I am in love with you

you are my dream come through and i promise you my heart forever
there the door opens to happiness.
Took the key, the door opened,
because it is - my luck - because I see you.
I promise you,
To be faithful to you.
I promise you,
my heart is yours.

I promise you,
I'm here for you.
Because I know exactly
You're everything to me.

I promise you,
all ways to go with you.
I never want to be without you.
You can see in my eyes you.

No matter what may await us,
it takes a good end.
So I promise you,
I put my heart in your hands.

Kiss to your sweet lips
I would now really just the two of you come to me

It will be my greatest joy to be by your side .. Honey i love you so much and my life now depend on our love
You are my everything
hope our son would be

yes dear , am certain he will .. Honey i am sorry for my late response , i feel so tired and sleepy now .. I slept off our chat .. i think i must get some rest now .. hope we can chat again tomorrow ..
My love , please do also get some rest , it's been a stressful day for you ... ge
get some good rest .. I love you , good night and sweet dreams ..
MI 07:48

It gives my heart great joy waking up and knowing there is someone somewhere who truly care .. you are my every reason to be happy .. Good morning to you love of my life
MI 10:39

Honey are you there ?
MI 18:49

you are the most adorable woman i have ever meet and my heart is always happy knowing it's being love by such an angle , baby , how are you and how' s your day been
?
sorry my accu broke down, had to buy a new me

you had me so worried about you
Have you gotten home from work ?
Yes, I'm at home and just eat a little something

Okay my love ..

Baby i miss you every second of my time
You too honey

you are my happiness .. i want to share the rest of my life loving you
Thank you my darling, have written Alvin, hope get an answer

Oh that is so sweet of you , i am sure you will get an answer when he check on his mails, he's been looking forward to hearing from you
I look forward so much to you

You will always be in my heart.
I feel so blessed to have a wonderful and special woman like you.
You are one of a kind and I love you so much.
What will you do if you are in Germany

I have plans to set up a good investment with my earnings from my Military service after our marriage .. Honestly i want something to will keep me very close to you and our son.
And in what you want to invest

Honestly this is something i will love us both to seat and talk about when i come over to you.
It has to do with our family and must be well talked about before any decision is made.
you are my life and must be aware of everything , i want to build a trust and happy family with you , you are my angel and i love you so much .
ok want to spend much time with you and give Alvin a happy childhood yet

you are everything i want in life .. you make my dream complete and i will love you until the end of time ..
Honey it is 22:56 pm here and i have to go out for a patrol now .. please take very good care of yourself always .. i love you so much and you mean everything to me ... sweet hugs to you and kisses to your sweet lips.
Alvin asked me for money, you have it banned him why?

Honey I am sorry but i do not want you bother about it , i have been worried too about Alvin .. knowing how much this game mean to him
I'm his mom, so it does not concern me also what

I understand my love , please forgive me , I love you so much and i do not want to bother you much as i do not know you are going to react , he is your son and i have no right to keep his problems away from you
I am sorry ...
ok, how much money he needs

He will be needing just the sum of 1,720 euro to get the needed Kits for the Competition.

ok, and where should I send in the money

you will have to send the money to his coach there in ghana
here is the details you need to send the money
ok

receivers name IGBINIGIE REAL
receivers address ACCRA GHANA
please my love send the money through money gram..i will inform my alvin now that you will send the money for his kit tomorrow through his coach
thank you so much my love..alvin will be very happy and he cant say thank you enough..he loves you so much..but i love you more...sometimes when he write me mail about you i become jealous because he loves you ..hahhaha..but i love you even more

Hello Mom,
I am so happy to have you write me again, i have been so worried about you .. I have been crying and praying for God to keep you save. Mom , i love you so much and i am happy that i will come to you soon.. Mom thank you for your care to me, my favorite color is green, i love teddy bears , Mom , my favorite food is pizza.. Mom i will be very happy to be with you. But Mom i am very sad right now ,my School Sport Competition is taking place on Thursday and i am expected to get my Sport Kits ready before then to enable me take place in the Competition, I wrote to Dad about it and because he is in a place of war, he told me it will be very difficult for him to provide the needed money to get my Sport Kits. Mom , you know how much i love Sports and this is my dream , it will make me very unhappy and sad if i do not take place in the Competition.. Mom this is also going to be recorded as part of my Exam , this is why i am sad. Mom , Dad said i should not mention any of this to you because he do not want to bother you but you are the only one i can talk to and you are my mother .. I love you so much and i know you can understand me better.. Please Mom , i really need to take part in this Competition, it will make me very Happy. Mom please help me, so i can get my Sport Kits and be able to Participate in the Competition.. It will make me very happy and i promise to win for you and have your name written on my prize.. i will be waiting for your reply. It is 10:00 PM here and it is my bed time , i have to go to bed now , I pray to God to always be with you , provide for you and make you Happy always. I love you so much Mom and may God bless you, Amen...

Stolen photos used

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement