Information on romance scams and scammers.
#274020 by Lltej77601 Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:34 am
I recently met someone on Match and it was going way too fast....I googled the very 1st sentence I was sent in an email and it brought me here to this site. Boy was I shocked.....the whole email had already been posted by someone else. The email address that was used was tmuller002 at yahoo [email protected] and the phone number was out of Ohio 740-720-0386. It is so true what they say, "If you think or feel that it is too good to be true, then it is, go with your instincts! I now know the signs but some are very sneaky!! Thanks so very much for this site.
Advertisement

#274038 by Mortal Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:56 pm
Hello and welcome Lltej77601!

I am glad you are aware of the situation and did the right thing of checking for clues! We are happy we could have been of a service! :oh-joy:
If you haven't done so, please drop all contact with the person nor alert him of the fact that you know he is a scammer. Just go silent and have him think you have disappeard.

If you could please share any emails you have recieved from him with full headers, so that we can take where he is possibly located. Make sure you delete any personal information from anything you will share here including, but not limited to - your name and address(es), your phone number, your profile on Match.

If you could share his match account here as well, it would be incredibly helpful for future victims so that they can google it and find out, just like you did. :) Please do not report this profile to match.com so that the information shared here is actually relevant and not changed by him.

I am happy you have managed to find your way in and find out the truth! :)

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
#274133 by Lltej77601 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:23 pm
His match username was soulfood435. I will post the email from my laptop later.

Thanks again!!