Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275212 by AlanJones Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:06 am
Romance Scammer - Picchi Lorenzo - [email protected]

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 57&fref=ts

Claims to be Head of Operations & Marketing bei Maersk Line Shipping Company, London U.K

FIRST NAME: GIFT
LAST Name:IKHAJIANGBE
CITY : ISTANBUL
Amount to be paid:USD 3000 Dollars

i am from Italian florence but i live in UK,london

well To tell you about myself, My name is picchi lorenzo. I am from italian. I am a Marine Engineer,
I work with Maersk line shipping company here in the United Kingdom.
I was married before, but lost my wife after long battle with cancer.
May her soul rest in peace. i have a daughter, her name is aliyah and she is 10 years old now.
I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy
and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I am on a business trip now in Australia

when last do you have sex?so to ask.
how much do you pay for your bills?
how much then you do now have in your saving account?

i do not have good woman in my life.i can trust

yes because i once trust a woman ,she is from spain i saw her when i when for a business trip in spain
i love her so much but never know that she was after my money

it is okay because i am not intrested in woman right now
i just want to finish my work and get retired and rest at my own house.

she is very not ready for a relationship because i love to test woman
to know the really right woman for me.

I will love to know more about you and be close to you.

i will love to know you and be close to you because you are a pretty woman and I will love you to be my
girlfriend because it seem you catch my heart with your love and I will be happy to have you in my life because
I really love to come to your country and spend sometime with you as soon as I am done with my business trip if
you do not mind?

it seem like i am in love with you but i do not know how ,anytime i see your message i am always happy.
i am so much in love with you

i have a house in UK and in Italian.

honey can i ask you for a little help please?

i just receive a call that my little princes is sick and she have be rush to the hospital.

and the doctor said she need to do some surgery on her eyes,so that she will not get blind but
i do not have up to the money the doctor want,i do not know if you can help me i will pay you back
as soon as my bank account is okay.

she can see very clearly and right now i am on a business trip,can you help me?

honey the doctor confirm that it is 3000$ to start the treatment so that she could not get blind before the surgery.

and right now i am so confuse i do not want anything to happen to her.

the doctor said she is passing through hell.

how will them get the money when i have invert money on business trip and my account is having some
little problem ,and the money i left with her is not up to the money the doctor need.

honey the doctor said the money is going to be pay through moneygram,,FIRST NAME: GIFT LAST Name:IKHAJIANGBE CITY :
ISTANBUL COUNTRY : TURKEY Amount to be paid:USD 3000 Dollars for the start of the treatment

honey after pay the cash in moneygram tomorrow please can you forward me the information of the payment please

okay i believe in you and trust in your love only tomorrow we tell if you really love me and my daughter.

i am going to speed my business trip so that i can go and see my daughter and know how she is doing.
and after that i will come and see you in XXX with my daughter to thank you for what you done for her

Stolen pictures used

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement